• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Fresh Meat

Sue Lightning

<-- Never heard of Spankbang
Forum Clout
Oh boy…another literally insane person to catch up on….

1E0C9A17-0859-40CF-AA68-0C32EF639AD7.jpeg

John Wayne Gacy

Patrick's real father
Forum Clout
Yes pat is textbook narcissistic personality disorder. Complete shit people who deserve to be fucked with

This schizo guy is kinda cool tbhwy and he’s probably decent enough when medicated.

I bet we’d have more fun fucking with the people fucking with the schizo. I bet they’d freak out about people interfering with their toy.
Well, gosh darn if that's not the best idea I heard all day, I don't know what is.

Meownaw

I GOT DA HAT NOW!
Forum Clout
Yes pat is textbook narcissistic personality disorder. Complete shit people who deserve to be fucked with

This schizo guy is kinda cool tbhwy and he’s probably decent enough when medicated.

I bet we’d have more fun fucking with the people fucking with the schizo. I bet they’d freak out about people interfering with their toy.
Allllllll fawkin in.

G

Of course Pat has a brainlet, NPR take on homelessness. Just give them housing! They won't rip the copper out of the walls and burn the place down dropping their crack pipe! It won't turn into a flop house/rape den with daily ODs. Just give them free stuff!

Sue Lightning

Forum Clout

2:18:15

"I think it would be akin to uh... blaming a rape victim for being raped..."
"It would be the exact same thing actually..."
"Not even akin... it would be the EXACT same thing..."
"So I advise you... STOP!"
"STOP!!!"
"I'm telling you, stop!"

This guy is broken. Truly. We’ve reached the point in O&A side characters where they’re truly insane.

Sue Lightning

Forum Clout

Damn Michael what a banger... Can't believe this only has 90 views... I wonder why your music career never took off?
2:07: Fucking hell... lol

I listened to some of his older music from 2011. He produced shit that would sell and was composed reasonably even though the guy obviously has no talent for singing. What happened between then and now for him to make this? The fact that he fucks up and keeps going is prime ribs. He’s like Syd Barrett if he had serious autism and a computer.