• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Fresh Meat

DanMullen'sRetardedNephew

Opie Simp
Forum Clout
Always amazed by autistic Jews that put themselves out there like this. Corey Feldman, Serch, etc. They make complete fools.of themselves but they just keep up the bit and never just move to Montana somewhere and hide.
The tribe that runs Hollywood (his tribe) tried to make him a thing for a few weeks back in 2011, he didn't succeed so he was shelved and has been picking fights on the internet over his failures ever since. He's too nuts to see the writing on the wall.
What if we just switched from Pat to this faggot?

And did it all under the name Daniel Mullen from Kingston MA
He's a genuine disorganized schizo. It might be hard to fully pull him away from whatever demons he's currently fighting against to focus on us.

Prison Enjoyer

Forum Clout
I STAND WITH YOU PATRICK. LET ME SUCK UR COCK. HERE'S MY EMAIL BTW [email protected]

1.png

2.png

Meownaw

I GOT DA HAT NOW!
Forum Clout
View attachment 127247

That Killendel guy is 100% the guy who is fucking with him. I bet he encouraged Todd to file his lawsuit against Youtube as well. I'm a complete piece of shit but even I'm in awe of how evil this guy is.
It would be one thing if Todd was a Pat but this is just a schizo mess who needs medication. Fucking broodal.

Faggot Boqposter

The Alawite Assassin
Forum Clout
It would be one thing if Todd was a Pat but this is just a schizo mess who needs medication. Fucking broodal.
Yes pat is textbook narcissistic personality disorder. Complete shit people who deserve to be fucked with

This schizo guy is kinda cool tbhwy and he’s probably decent enough when medicated.

I bet we’d have more fun fucking with the people fucking with the schizo. I bet they’d freak out about people interfering with their toy.