• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Fresh Meat

Salted Earth Truffle

Eric Hildeman poked my no-no hole when I was 5
Forum Clout
Shane is actually revered, and feared, as a political firebrand on the msn comment section

Lmfao literally every comment is Shane trying to pick fights online. What a fat ugly loser. He even does that obnoxious grammar correction thing to prove he’s as smart as a fifth grader. (Except he’s not.)

Toothless Enthusiast

Killed by Patrick!
Forum Clout
piggy is up early to correcT the record:

View attachment 128252
You would think that he would be somewhat sympathetic to a fellow cyberstalking victim but, true to form, he has to act like an arrogant idiot.

Whoever came up with the idea to fuck with his cyberstalker is brilliant though. I’ll do a deep dive once I’ve hit my daily quota of performative cruelty.

Salted Earth Truffle

Forum Clout
Thats a new level of pathetic. Shane, what are ya doin'
Imagine all the levels of pathetic he hits in private. I bet he eats generic Spaghetti-Os directly from the can and doesn’t even use a spoon, just chugs them like they’re a young boy’s semen.

I retired from over 20 or so jobs before I was 30. Most of the time I never even told them I was retiring. I frequently retired within 2 hrs of discovering what the job was like.

Oh, his employers knew. It was their decision, after all.

PickleRickle

You are not a glowie. You are just stupid.
Forum Clout
Imagine all the levels of pathetic he hits in private. I bet he eats generic Spaghetti-Os directly from the can and doesn’t even use a spoon, just chugs them like they’re a young boy’s semen.

Oh, his employers knew. It was their decision, after all.
Almost fired my coffee out of my nose.

fricklefrackle

Forum Clout
Screenshot-from-2023-06-20-09-11-36.png

Were ya?

PickleRickle

You are not a glowie. You are just stupid.
Forum Clout

Salted Earth Truffle

Forum Clout
He threatens to sue every commenter in his chats. Its very odd. Whoever is fucking with him has this guy running after his own shadow. His mod wasnt in chat last night, but the other comments other than myself were saying really fuckin weird shit.
The people fucking with a schizo like this deserve to be fucked with more than he does. It’s not a challenge to provoke a schizophrenic. This person is almost certainly even more fucked up than Todd.

It’s hard to believe this is a dude and not a woman. This level of viciousness against someone unable to defend themselves is typical of the kind of obese mudshark welfare queens who go on Dr. Phil to brag about their psychotic online behavior, e.g. catfishing other women and scamming desperate infertile couples into believing they’re pregnant and will let them adopt their babies. If this isn’t a hole then it’s definitely a faggot.

TorqueWheeler

An enormous amount of muscle.
Forum Clout
I only speak for my reddit contact here, but he says that he's leaving this guy alone.
Part of it is him feeling bad for Todd due to his severe schizophrenia, the other part is that Todd barely seems tethered to reality and could possibly do something very illegal and very newsworthy. Probably newsworthy enough for certain three lettered agencies to go through his online/phone histories.
He seems absolutely insane so I think that's a wise choice from your bud at Reddit.