• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Final Beatles song comes out next week

DominusOdium

GenCon Writers Symposium Special Guest
Forum Clout
They used AI to extract Lennon's voice more clearly from a demo and George wrote guitar for it during the Anthology sessions, making it the last thing they all contributed to.

Where we at with Now and Then coming out? Personally always been a Beatles fan and looking forward to hearing how it turns out. Paul's been putting out good music for many albums in a row and Ringo... Can still play the drums, so I'm sure their parts are going to be good.

I look forward to being called a faggot for liking the most popular band of all time.

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
I go fawkin deeeeeeeppp with the Beatles.

Here comes the sun or nothing at all

Edit: yes I’m excited and will listen/watch if they make a documentary about it.
They have a short clip about it but I think they will have something proper once it’s released, hopefully featuring footage from when they worked on it with George back in the 90s and the studio process fixing the Lennon tape.

Sue Lightning

<-- Never heard of Spankbang
Forum Clout
If Ringo showed up and posted here, how long would it take for somebody to call him a talentless kike?
Ringo Starr is fucking amazing. Even Lars Ulrich who’s actually a talentless kike is still more talented and successful than you. If he came here and started posting I would say “You are a talentless cunt but you somehow became a multi-millionaire.” What’s the “but” for YOU in this scenario?

Sue Lightning

Forum Clout
Fucking really? You don't say. Kind of a hot take, for real.
If Ringo showed up and posted here, how long would it take for somebody to call him a talentless kike?
I’m sorry, funster, is “Ringo was talentless!” not a hot take? Shut up dummy.
You talk a lot of shit. At least that Genesis guy uses every post to name drop and tell you who he was. You just hide.
The fuck are you talking about? I’m Sue Lightning…

Sheriously tho folks that really pissed you off didn’t it? Should I dox myself so I can continue talking shit on the PFGforums? What am I hiding exactly? Do you think thats actually Ray Wilson? Do you think i’m actually Sue Lightning? Wait till he finds out who HH Brother is…

Sue Lightning

Forum Clout
I knew you'd take it that way. Lemme know when you can do a hi-hat shuffle for 3 straight mins.
I play the drums you fucking tard. And what are you even trying to get at? I DONT UNDERSTAAAAND YOU! YOURE SAYING STUPID SHIT! :mel_sm:

Seriously…are you saying Ringo can’t do a hi hat shuffle? Are you saying that he can? Are you saying that its good to be able to do that? Can Lars? WHAT ARE YOU SAYING?!?!

BenDovid

Forum Clout
Seriously…are you saying Ringo can’t do a hi hat shuffle? Are you saying that he can? Are you saying that its good to be able to do that? Can Lars? WHAT ARE YOU SAYING?!?!

That's actually the opposite of what I said, but I already know you're retarded so I'm not mad or anything.