• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Favorite fast food restaurant

What's the best fast food place?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

TheRevAlJolson

Blackface Killah
Forum Clout
All this shit is fucking nasty. I can't think of a single time I had any fast food that I enjoyed.

Taco Bell is probably the worst. It's all the same horse shit served up different ways. The employees also tend to be subhuman.

McDonalds is absolute garbage as well. I haven't been in one in probably 10+ years, but back then it seemed like only blacks ate there.

Wendy's used to serve baked potatoes - maybe they still do? That's the only positive thing I can say about them.

In-n-Out is a great summary of what happens when you eat the food there. I know a lot of people make a big deal about it, but it's pure shit.

Subway is a step up from dog food. I have a hard time calling that shit they serve "bread." Also, fat fuck Jared Fogle touched kids.

The Burger King is fucking gross. They serve onionless onion rings. Makes me wish there was a Burger Robespierre.

Chick-fil-A is probably the closest thing to actual food on this list. They also seem to employ only polite white children where I live, so props to them on that. I might actually eat there once in a while if the fucking lines didn't wrap around the building twice.

Popeyes employees are always rude fat black women. Keep it. The food is nasty as fuck anyways.

Arby's claims to have the meat, but I haven't seen any evidence of it on their sandwiches. That roast beef looks like prison food.

Panda Express is a great place to get diarrhea.

Udders

Great food
Forum Clout
Patrick S Faggotson hates McDonalds, proving it is objectively the best fast food chain.
You must've missed the picture of one of his eggs and bacey breakfasts (think its the one with the corn) and in the table reflection is one of those giant McDonalds cups. The ones shaped like an upside down Pat.

cy1sNjQwLmpwZw

Meownaw

I GOT DA HAT NOW!
Forum Clout
All this shit is fucking nasty. I can't think of a single time I had any fast food that I enjoyed.

Taco Bell is probably the worst. It's all the same horse shit served up different ways. The employees also tend to be subhuman.

McDonalds is absolute garbage as well. I haven't been in one in probably 10+ years, but back then it seemed like only blacks ate there.

Wendy's used to serve baked potatoes - maybe they still do? That's the only positive thing I can say about them.

In-n-Out is a great summary of what happens when you eat the food there. I know a lot of people make a big deal about it, but it's pure shit.

Subway is a step up from dog food. I have a hard time calling that shit they serve "bread." Also, fat fuck Jared Fogle touched kids.

The Burger King is fucking gross. They serve onionless onion rings. Makes me wish there was a Burger Robespierre.

Chick-fil-A is probably the closest thing to actual food on this list. They also seem to employ only polite white children where I live, so props to them on that. I might actually eat there once in a while if the fucking lines didn't wrap around the building twice.

Popeyes employees are always rude fat black women. Keep it. The food is nasty as fuck anyways.

Arby's claims to have the meat, but I haven't seen any evidence of it on their sandwiches. That roast beef looks like prison food.

Panda Express is a great place to get diarrhea.
My taco bell is like my chik fil a. All white kids and they are very polite. Maybe it's a rarity

G

Screenshot_20221022-014316_Chrome.jpg

Good, law abiding white men that have jobs and pay their taxes.

Screenshot_20221022-014501_Chrome.jpg

Have the palette of Sam Robert's and have never made themselves a home cooked meal.
Screenshot_20221022-015240_Chrome.jpg

In their 30s or older, but still call their mothers asking for $5 to get something to eat.

Smeckler's Powder

Sweet powder eases the pain
Forum Clout
Taco bell always has new interesting stuff (that's just remixed old stuff but whatever), they're pretty cheap, have $5 boxes, are delicious despite using soy meat, and you can even eat healthy there if you order from their fresco menu. They're usually open late and their breakfast is pretty good too, although a bit too greasy. Yeah it's unhealthy but so is all fast food. Everything in moderation, including moderation.

What happened to the grilled stuffed burrito??!?! FUCK

Riccardo Bosi

has janny powers
Forum Clout
I gotta go with McDonald's. Hate to say it, but they're the most well-rounded chain. Their coffee is perfectly acceptable-to-good, their breakfast menu is generally good (down here they make cheese and ham toasties which is a staple, plus the rest of the shit), they have a wide range of burgers, their fries are the best and they have the best desserts. If you're obsessed with calorie counting, you can order a cold long black coffee, a soft serve, and dump the soft serve in the nigga, and it's actually not bad.

Every other chain, IMO, just doesn't do the 24 hour thing properly. I got a coffee from Subway once, and I whipped it out my car window after a couple of sips. McCafe is great in comparison, they're no better or worse than any other coffee chain.