• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Favorite fast food restaurant

What's the best fast food place?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

NoBacon

An honourable man.
Forum Clout
They fucking stink. I was shocked when I heard people praise it nonstop and then went to one to find out it's just a tiny step above subway.

I think Burger King bought it and made it terrible, it used to be incredible.

They replaced all the ingredients with cheap frozen versions. I haven’t been since it sold.

I should have put it was great.

G

Firehouse subs are fawkin great
it's a gimmick like jersey mikes or quiznos.
some dejected 19yo nigger or almost school shooter is putting processed chicken and mushrooms on a processed roll and heating it up.
but they help firefighters omg!

If you want a sub you go to the jewish deli, jack. I reccomend broadway deli on e 42nd, only 10 blocks or so from the sirius building.
you can get a bacon egg and cheese on a roll during the walkover.

Mick_Mickerson

Which way?! Medium or well done?
Forum Clout
This is the type of topic the bbbbbbboooooyyyyys would be mocking a morning zoo show for on Jocktober, but then acccidentally doing the same thing.

WHY are they fawkin' talkin' about this? :brothaman_sm: the Opester, on a road trip, will have a lil taste of the Burger King Whopper

AntH: No, I LOVE a quarter pounder with cheese. On a road trip. It's the best :image_9253:

Jim: I had a quarter pound of a delicious surprise last night all over my chest :image_9248:

AntH: HA HA HA HOLEE SHIT *pounds table*

Meownaw

I GOT DA HAT NOW!
Forum Clout
Bojangles is a chicken place down south and they’re really good but maybe that’s just because I don’t live down there so I’ve only had it a few times.
I have never been and there is like 4 near me but they all have 1 star ratings on Google so I'm sure they are run by Cumias. Where I live everyone is pleasant to one another unless they are those people.

Torque’sHeadBump

(Voluntarily) torqued boomer
Forum Clout
This is the type of topic the bbbbbbboooooyyyyys would be mocking a morning zoo show for on Jocktober, but then acccidentally doing the same thing.

WHY are they fawkin' talkin' about this? :brothaman_sm: the Opester, on a road trip, will have a lil taste of the Burger King Whopper

AntH: No, I LOVE a quarter pounder with cheese. On a road trip. It's the best :image_9253:

Jim: I had a quarter pound of a delicious surprise last night all over my chest :image_9248:

AntH: HA HA HA HOLEE SHIT *pounds table*
Opie: *burps* we got Brother Joe callin’ in!

AntH: oh!

Opie: what’s up Joe? (Slightly annoyed tone of voice)

Joseph: hey Ope, Anthony, what’s up! I still remember the night I dropped the tape off at WBAB

Opie: uh huh

AntH: nervously chuckles

Joseph: we uhhhh um uhhhhh yeah man I mean uhhhh when we’re uhhhh um uhhhh um on the uhhh road uhhhh we eat Checker’s

Anthony: what’s the deal with Rally’s?

Jim: tssss what are they in a fawkin race or somethin?

BonnieMcFarlaneMe2

bonnie obsessed 🥰
Forum Clout
I have never been and there is like 4 near me but they all have 1 star ratings on Google so I'm sure they are run by Cumias. Where I live everyone is pleasant to one another unless they are those people.
I go there with my cousin when I visit my uncle and they live in a very nice area so there’s probably something to that. I do however feel like if you’re rating a restaurant on google you’re either an asshole or a loser.