• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Favorite fast food restaurant

What's the best fast food place?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Cuphead

Formerly know as Fat Abbot
Forum Clout
Greasy nonsense below Five Guys.
Whataburger shits on all of em.
I can't give a honest a review since I've been hammered both times I went to one (Shake Shack)

Never been to Whataburger. Have a really local burger place near me that shits on every other chain I've ever been to.

Tried The Habit Burger Grill recently and it was garbage.

Cuphead

Formerly know as Fat Abbot
Forum Clout
Any time I'm down south or in Texas, I make my own burger with two patties, bacon, cheese, jalapenos, tomato and onion, then get a double patty melt.
The aftermath is that perfect combination of bliss and self-hatred. It's an experience.
I bought some of these at Lidl not too long ago. They are honestly some of the best store bought burgers I've ever had, but so fucking bad for you

1666305680227.png

Baron1of1

Forum Clout
I can't give a honest a review since I've been hammered both times I went to one (Shake Shack)

Never been to Whataburger. Have a really local burger place near me that shits on every other chain I've ever been to.

Tried The Habit Burger Grill recently and it was garbage.
I like whataburger because I’m partial to mustard on hamburgers. Plus like in n out and chik fil a the people working there are very nice.

Uncle Ruckus

Daniel Mullen from insightsoftware is a pedophile
Forum Clout
I almost didn't include in n out since it's regional, but they're expanding and are the best burger place so I did. That's why I didn't include culver's, five guys, smash burger, crave, the habit, good times, the grill, whataburger, fat burger, shake shack etc.

That being said, I've traveled a lot and tried them all. And whataburger fucking stinks. Overrated and bland. Their chicken strips, Texas toast and country gravy is pretty good though. And they're usually open 24/7 which is great when you're drunk. Every Texan acts like it's their hidden gem and it has to just be blind pride or something because of those restaurants I listed they're the worst.

It's like when Patrice shit on bullshit Chicago deep dish pizza and how it's so important to them that they have the best pizza. But it sucks ass. Same with whataburger. Leave Texas and try the competition. Car crash me faggots, it's true and if you're honest, you'll admit you've probably never tried any other regional chain. Of course whataburger is better than the national chains but that's a pretty low bar.

Easily_Remembered

"And young. So young."
Forum Clout
I almost didn't include in n out since it's regional, but they're expanding and are the best burger place so I did. That's why I didn't include culver's, five guys, smash burger, crave, the habit, good times, the grill, whataburger, fat burger, shake shack etc.

That being said, I've traveled a lot and tried them all. And whataburger fucking stinks. Overrated and bland. Their chicken strips, Texas toast and country gravy is pretty good though. And they're usually open 24/7 which is great when you're drunk. Every Texan acts like it's their hidden gem and it has to just be blind pride or something because of those restaurants I listed they're the worst.

It's like when Patrice shit on bullshit Chicago deep dish pizza and how it's so important to them that they have the best pizza. But it sucks ass. Same with whataburger. Leave Texas and try the competition. Car crash me faggots, it's true and if you're honest, you'll admit you've probably never tried any other regional chain. Of course whataburger is better than the national chains but that's a pretty low bar.
Texan. Can confirm. Best things at Whataburger are their chicken strips, fries (when they're fresh) and their drinks.

Baron1of1

Forum Clout
it's a gimmick like jersey mikes or quiznos.
some dejected 19yo nigger or almost school shooter is putting processed chicken and mushrooms on a processed roll and heating it up.
but they help firefighters omg!

If you want a sub you go to the jewish deli, jack. I reccomend broadway deli on e 42nd, only 10 blocks or so from the sirius building.
you can get a bacon egg and cheese on a roll during the walkover.
Faggot!

Baron1of1

Forum Clout
it's a gimmick like jersey mikes or quiznos.
some dejected 19yo nigger or almost school shooter is putting processed chicken and mushrooms on a processed roll and heating it up.
but they help firefighters omg!

If you want a sub you go to the jewish deli, jack. I reccomend broadway deli on e 42nd, only 10 blocks or so from the sirius building.
you can get a bacon egg and cheese on a roll during the walkover.
It’s a thread about fast food you fucking idiot. And when I go to New York I will be sure to skip your ‘fast food deli’ dumbfuck.

Monk

Forum Clout
If you ever suffer the misfortune of finding yourself in Danville, Illinois you can ease the temptation to commit suicide by visiting a place called Gross Burger. The American Special is like $8 and you get a Triple Cheeseburger, drink, and fries. They always dump extra fries into the bag or on the tray too. Everything is fucking delicious. The place is owned by a retired Marine and the decor fucking rules. Not open on Sundays, godless faggots.

Screenshot_13.png

Uncle Ruckus

Daniel Mullen from insightsoftware is a pedophile
Forum Clout
I'm from MA dude lol I traveled for work in my 20s and tried everything. I like Jack, I like Hardys, I like Five Guys. I'll drive an hour for Whataburger.
I like whataburger but I just think they're overrated, five guys, smash, crave, habit, in n out and cookout are all better imo. Just seems most whataburger fans are Texans who haven't tried much else.

Cookout is easy coast only but their prices are super cheap and the burgers, chicken and fries are all delicious. They should be bigger.

G

It’s a thread about fast food you fucking idiot. And when I go to New York I will be sure to skip your ‘fast food deli’ dumbfuck.

I’m actually pretty comfy. You dummies love to project what you wish to be true. Own a home (almost paid off) have a healthy and happy child (technically only one) who loves me. A family that was always caring and supportive of one another, especially my 2 siblings...and I do whatever the fuck I want to do, whenever I want to do it..within reason. you kids are so angry at boomers. Lookie here li’l ones. Everyone lives off of someone else to some extent... Some people have to work really hard for it (you) and others, the ones who get lucky, not so much... (me). Calling people failures, projecting fantasy scenarios of the horrendous lives they supposedly lead, saying they’re ugly, the moooooo or trying to belittle and diminish their professionally proven talents doesn’t make any of it true. I get it. You’re pissed off that my generation “had it so easy” and all you get are the scraps. It sucks!! I can agree with you there. I’d NEVER want to be your age and trying to establish myself in todays day and age. Too many dickbags looking to do podcasts or write songs, or be radio guys or actors...comedians...writers...etc..etc.. Then there’s the economy, Socisl Security taking a shit, impossible to get a mortgage without holding down 3 jobs, opiate abuse, racism, bigotry, mass shootings, gangs out of control... You can’t try to pick up a girl like the old days #metoo you get fired for telling a hottie in the office she looks nice today...AntiFa, BLM, Aryan Brotherhood, White Nationalists, Global Warming.. and Rich Vos at the Stanhope house In Stanhope NJ on Thursday Nov. 15. It’s almost incomprehensible...but at the end of the day, it’s all your problem. Not mine. All your fuckery with me... and when I’m dead, you’ll still be pissed off at the world. Good luck bro.

Baron1of1

Forum Clout
I’m actually pretty comfy. You dummies love to project what you wish to be true. Own a home (almost paid off) have a healthy and happy child (technically only one) who loves me. A family that was always caring and supportive of one another, especially my 2 siblings...and I do whatever the fuck I want to do, whenever I want to do it..within reason. you kids are so angry at boomers. Lookie here li’l ones. Everyone lives off of someone else to some extent... Some people have to work really hard for it (you) and others, the ones who get lucky, not so much... (me). Calling people failures, projecting fantasy scenarios of the horrendous lives they supposedly lead, saying they’re ugly, the moooooo or trying to belittle and diminish their professionally proven talents doesn’t make any of it true. I get it. You’re pissed off that my generation “had it so easy” and all you get are the scraps. It sucks!! I can agree with you there. I’d NEVER want to be your age and trying to establish myself in todays day and age. Too many dickbags looking to do podcasts or write songs, or be radio guys or actors...comedians...writers...etc..etc.. Then there’s the economy, Socisl Security taking a shit, impossible to get a mortgage without holding down 3 jobs, opiate abuse, racism, bigotry, mass shootings, gangs out of control... You can’t try to pick up a girl like the old days #metoo you get fired for telling a hottie in the office she looks nice today...AntiFa, BLM, Aryan Brotherhood, White Nationalists, Global Warming.. and Rich Vos at the Stanhope house In Stanhope NJ on Thursday Nov. 15. It’s almost incomprehensible...but at the end of the day, it’s all your problem. Not mine. All your fuckery with me... and when I’m dead, you’ll still be pissed off at the world. Good luck bro.
Didn’t read your novel but have some ribs

G

Took me a second to recognize that one.