• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Eric Hildeman craves attention

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
If it’s not abundantly clear by now you ENORMOUS FAGGOT, the only reason we even talk about you is you keep inserting yourself into this thing of ours. You’re by far the most boring side-character in the Pat universe and we’d all be fine if you fucked off.

And how brave of you to offer up your busted wife as comedy fodder. What a noble husband you are
“Take my wife, please!”
Hildy Youngman

KaNAMBLA Harris

Fine Hatian Cuisine
Forum Clout
Good to know. What policies were you advocating for, particularly? Any social policy changes? (genuine question)

You should run again, the guy who won that race (as you know) is a literal drooling retard, nigga named Supreme who raps about garbage can lids. He goes by "Supreme Solar Allah" now and has only sponsored like 4 bills in the past 8 months.
View attachment 156411
fucking dope, you could beat this guy Hildy!

I mean literally, his only claim-to-fame is being a criminal.

Even Obama told him to go fuck himself.
View attachment 156412

Black people are the fucking worst lmao

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
Suuuuure. Because not posting on here at all for a year and a half worked so well.

This will eventually wind down. You eventually won't hear from me for long stretches at a time. But I'll be lurking.
IMG_0836.jpeg

Steve Ramone

Forum Clout
Oh, I could simply spy by watching you, and I have. But by letting you all know I'm here, I keep this forum from using it to stage harassment. Like when y'all tried posting shit to our gran's funeral website, I got it taken down immediately. That's the sort of thing you can expect to be permanent. It's spying in the same sense a security camera has a little light above it to let potential thieves know it's there. I'm saying, "Hildy's watching, and will make sure to take all your fun away."

OR, you could simply leave my shit alone, and I'll leave your shit alone. How's that?
No more posts about that Hildy guy.

CumiaPoodle

Brazil sent me a wife with a dick ☺️
Forum Clout
1) To spy on you all, 2) to be a buzzkill. I don't expect to convince any of you about anything; you're all too far gone for that. But it's nice to be all up in your digital business for a change. Sucks, doesn't it?
How much CP have your sad eyes watched? How will you be judged by the almighty? He is real ya know..

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
Weird how Hildy won’t respond to the question that how come this site talks about MANY people - both famous and infamous - yet the only person that has been swatted is Pat? Not even Moo-Cow Joe or Pedo Anthony Cumia have been swatted even though we know where they live? It’s really weird - no swats for the Cumia’s yet all Pat? Why is that? Hildy - Thoughts?

chewtoycock

$200 worth of dead meat
Forum Clout
Not here to fight. Just to answer back a bit. Maybe throw a bucket of cold water on all of ya. (Metaphorically speaking.)
Dude, the vast majority of people here don't even remember you exist on the average day unless you get in a fight with boomia on twitter or say odd shit about pedophilia or come to the forum to directly engage with everyone. I also don't get why you think this is ruining anyone's fun when you coming here means we just get to take a big shit directly into your mouth (metaphorically speaking).

Sue Lightning

IS SHE TALKING ABOUT ME?
Forum Clout
What a dummy.
I wasn't running to win, I was running to have my voice heard.
So you ran for a fucking third party? To have your voice heard? And you thought the best place to get your voice heard was STATE ASSEMBLY? Not senator, or house member, a useless position.
I figured a smaller party had better odds for that,
Why? How? How would a smaller party get your voice heard more? As opposed to going to a bigger platform with a unique vision?
plus I have friends who are active with the Green party. I wasn't "disqualified," I simply didn't gather enough signatures. Which is, I guess, a kind of disqualification, but not one where I was removed for something done or said.
This is even more pathetic. You needed 200 signatures to gain ballot access. You couldn’t find 200 rubes who would vote for you? Sad.
Two weeks before the 2020 election date, the Green Party tried to force the Wisconsin legislature to re-print all the ballots to include their candidate, even though he didn't meet the criteria, either. Had that effort succeeded, the disruption would have thrown the Wisconsin election process into chaos, because there was nothing in the state's budget to re-print that many new ballots. I told the Green Party to go screw itself after that.
At least you said something (relatively) smart here. Everyone who’s tried running third party relays how big of a shit show it was. Jesse Ventura described this perfectly when he ran with the Green party in 2020. He explained that the two party dichotomy ends up existing within these third parties themselves and inevitably redividing them.
I didn't see anyone far-right or friendly to Russia during my brief time with the Green Party.
Because it’s the Green Party. It’s not like you were running as a Libertarian. Friendly to Russia is curious to me though. I’ve known a shit ton of communists and Green Party advocates who are 100% friendly to Russia due to their commie history, but i’ll chalk this up to being your personal experience.

BUBBLER

I’m in a Long distance relationship with Mustard.
Forum Clout
1) To spy on you all, 2) to be a buzzkill. I don't expect to convince any of you about anything; you're all too far gone for that. But it's nice to be all up in your digital business for a change. Sucks, doesn't it?
This nigga😂

Nothing you listed is true and you know it.

1) You don't need to post here to spy.
2) You're incapable of killing a man's buzz. Your atalkers love that you post here and dance like a monkey for them and you know it.
3)How are you in anyone's "Digital business"? This is a public troll site, dipshit.

Harry Powell

Bruce is more helpful to Defendants than Plaintiff
Forum Clout
This nigga😂

Nothing you listed is true and you know it.

1) You don't need to post here to spy.
2) You're incapable of killing a man's buzz. Your atalkers love that you post here and dance like a monkey for them and you know it.
3)How are you in anyone's "Digital business"? This is a public troll site, dipshit.
Looks like you missed his security camera analogy. Hildy is watching… always watching, atalker

G

I think he's perfect, actually. A great representation of 2023 America - A retarded, fat, nigger state.

Plus this was the Republican candidate who he beat (who also didn't get disqualified like Hildy did).

Welcome to "Democracy", folks!
View attachment 156565
View attachment 156569
Damn, I would have donated $14.88 at the last second right before the cutoff just so it would show up, and pedo Hildy wouldn't be able to do shit about it.