• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Eric Hildeman craves attention

Harry Powell

Bruce is more helpful to Defendants than Plaintiff
Forum Clout
Why would Hildy watch horror movies? He has his own home and work life to shock and terrify him.
See? That’s a funny line. Now Hildawg has a choice. He can say something brief and funny about your living situation, or he can write two paragraphs taking everything extremely seriously and personally. Let’s see what he chooses.

NormsGhost

...and I AM funny!
Forum Clout
Hildawg pls give me some horror movie recommendations. I’m watching The Gate (1980s) rn. We have a good thread going in off topic if you want to hop in.
I'm not a horror movie afficionado, but the scariest sci-fi crossover horror movie I've ever seen is Event Horizon. I would also highly recommend Cabin in the Woods. Joss Whedon outdid himself with that one.

Harry Powell

Forum Clout
I'm not a horror movie afficionado, but the scariest sci-fi crossover horror movie I've ever seen is Event Horizon. I would also highly recommend Cabin in the Woods. Joss Whedon outdid himself with that one.
I saw event horizon in the theater and I had to close my eyes for half of it. Really fawkin’ rocked 13 year old Harry’s mind.

Saddam Hussein

Forum Clout
Oh, I could simply spy by watching you, and I have. But by letting you all know I'm here, I keep this forum from using it to stage harassment. Like when y'all tried posting shit to our gran's funeral website, I got it taken down immediately. That's the sort of thing you can expect to be permanent. It's spying in the same sense a security camera has a little light above it to let potential thieves know it's there. I'm saying, "Hildy's watching, and will make sure to take all your fun away."

OR, you could simply leave my shit alone, and I'll leave your shit alone. How's that?
You could just never post. The “harassment” would dry up pretty quick

But you need the attention. Every time you post it just confirms this more. This is the only time in your life you’ve been more than invisible to most of the people around you.

Harry Powell

Forum Clout
I’ve been outplayed once again!

IMG_6179.jpeg

Момент Силышенко

The Butcher of Slutsk
Forum Clout
@NormsGhost, why did you run for the WI State Assembly under the Green Party (not as a Dem), and why were you disqualified?

I'm looking into the winner of the seat you ran for, and, uh, he's a real piece of work. I don't think Allah is looking down on him kindly. A sack of potatoes could've beaten him. What happened man?

Patrick has also tweeted extensively about how the Green Party is connected to the far-right Russians as a means to split the vote. Why'd you run for them?
He didn't meet anybody who said they were a russian agent in the green party, and spies always announce what they are.

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
Oh, I could simply spy by watching you, and I have. But by letting you all know I'm here, I keep this forum from using it to stage harassment. Like when y'all tried posting shit to our gran's funeral website, I got it taken down immediately. That's the sort of thing you can expect to be permanent. It's spying in the same sense a security camera has a little light above it to let potential thieves know it's there. I'm saying, "Hildy's watching, and will make sure to take all your fun away."

OR, you could simply leave my shit alone, and I'll leave your shit alone. How's that?
You think we’re afraid of you telling on us for making goofy twitter account to bother piggy? That’s the majority of what goes on here, coming up with silly things that will make piggy lose his shit on the internet which isn’t illegal so you don’t have any power to “take our fun away” as you claim. At this point you’re that annoying wimpy kid in school that yells IM TELLING! all the time.

If you haven’t figured it out yet this website has not been involved with plans to swat Pat or do anything illegal. People here all think the swatting stuff is stupid and wish whoever is doing it (piggy or someone piggy is paying) would knock it off because that’s not our type of humor.

Dandy Dan - while being a bit of a retard - said it best about this forum - you need to remove the swatting (which nobody here thinks is funny) and what you have is a web forum of a bunch of guys making fun of many various people (both the famous and infamous) and discussing thoughts and opinions on various topics. Piggy still tells everyone this site is only dedicated to him yet it has 5 different sections for discussion. Also Hildy, but your bias aside for a second and think isn’t it odd that of all the common targets of discussion on this site (Jim Norton, nana, moo cow Joe, and other public figures) the ONLY person that has been swatted was pig? Even though this site hasn’t encouraged or endorsed him being swatted? Isn’t that odd? Think about it…

Hildy - you’re a pathetic middle aged nobody with an ugly wife and a low level job you don’t like and live in shitty Milwaukee where it’s cold most of the year. Nobody is afraid of you just like nobody is afraid of Hacky jackie. Notice we’re not crying for you to be banned like you’re some serious threat. We’ll just car crash your posts and point out youre a fedora wearing faggot with a gross wife whether you post here or not.

Now go home and get your fuckin’ shine box!

Last edited:

NormsGhost

...and I AM funny!
Forum Clout
You could just never post. The “harassment” would dry up pretty quick

But you need the attention. Every time you post it just confirms this more. This is the only time in your life you’ve been more than invisible to most of the people around you.
Suuuuure. Because not posting on here at all for a year and a half worked so well.

This will eventually wind down. You eventually won't hear from me for long stretches at a time. But I'll be lurking.

NormsGhost

...and I AM funny!
Forum Clout
Yes coming here to fight with people will definitely stop Dan Mullen and salted earth truffle from scouring the internet for online obituaries of people loosely connected to him and his wife..
Not here to fight. Just to answer back a bit. Maybe throw a bucket of cold water on all of ya. (Metaphorically speaking.)

Honey Badger

My father has no penis
Forum Clout
Suuuuure. Because not posting on here at all for a year and a half worked so well.

This will eventually wind down. You eventually won't hear from me for long stretches at a time. But I'll be lurking.
If it’s not abundantly clear by now you ENORMOUS FAGGOT, the only reason we even talk about you is you keep inserting yourself into this thing of ours. You’re by far the most boring side-character in the Pat universe and we’d all be fine if you fucked off.

And how brave of you to offer up your busted wife as comedy fodder. What a noble husband you are

Prison Enjoyer

Forum Clout
Good to know. What policies were you advocating for, particularly? Any social policy changes? (genuine question)

You should run again, the guy who won that race (as you know) is a literal drooling retard, nigga named Supreme who raps about garbage can lids. He goes by "Supreme Solar Allah" now and has only sponsored like 4 bills in the past 8 months.
View attachment 156411
fucking dope, you could beat this guy Hildy!

I mean literally, his only claim-to-fame is being a criminal.

Even Obama told him to go fuck himself.
View attachment 156412

@NormsGhost Do you support this guy?

Turk February

Our experiences exceed yours.
Forum Clout
If it’s not abundantly clear by now you ENORMOUS FAGGOT, the only reason we even talk about you is you keep inserting yourself into this thing of ours. You’re by far the most boring side-character in the Pat universe and we’d all be fine if you fucked off.

And how brave of you to offer up your busted wife as comedy fodder. What a noble husband you are
Woah. Tell us how you REALLY feel, hahahaha. Wowzers.