• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Eric Hildeman craves attention

Turk February

Our experiences exceed yours.
Forum Clout
Hey, didja know that we all have jobs, home lives, loved ones, hobbies, etc and we just come here to shoot the shit with other silly niglets? You're so up your own ass. Chill out. Divorce your wife. Get your peter puffed by an adult lady. Wash your bedsheets. Hit up the pubs. Stop being a square. Also, stop defending pedophiles and trying to scale whacky funsters with pedophiles, its bizarre and unsettling.
Hey, not so fast, dude. I don't have family or a job or hobbies, and I come here for the bitches.

PickleRickle

You are not a glowie. You are just stupid.
Forum Clout
He's a cartoon of the fedora tipping neckbeard, while married to a woman who looks like an ugly teenage boy.

Why don't you start working out, shave your gay beard, dump your ugly wife, and start acting like a fucking man? Get a job, get off social media (for real this time), and stop defending autistic pedophiles. Just consider it. Faggot.
I didnt even see your post before I typed my shit. What am I a gay echo?

Prison Enjoyer

Forum Clout
@NormsGhost, why did you run for the WI State Assembly under the Green Party (not as a Dem), and why were you disqualified?

I'm looking into the winner of the seat you ran for, and, uh, he's a real piece of work. I don't think Allah is looking down on him kindly. A sack of potatoes could've beaten him. What happened man?

Patrick has also tweeted extensively about how the Green Party is connected to the far-right Russians as a means to split the vote. Why'd you run for them?

Sue Lightning

IS SHE TALKING ABOUT ME?
Forum Clout
1) To spy on you all, 2) to be a buzzkill. I don't expect to convince any of you about anything; you're all too far gone for that. But it's nice to be all up in your digital business for a change. Sucks, doesn't it?
Youre an over important faggot. Youre just as irrelevant now as before you came here. You’re not even a side character. You’re not even a background. You’re filler. Good luck spying on us. You want tips on hair regrowth? How to piss properly? How to come off of meth binges effectively? You’re not gonna find any crimes here buddy. Hey wait…isn’t the FBI on our case anyway? Shouldn’t they be spying on us and responsible for finding these horrific secrets? Oh but I forgot you’re just all so much smarter and more capable of them. And you’re not disrupting anything or being a buzzkill. How could you? This isn’t people tweeting at you multiple times a day from different accounts. You’re one user in a sea of faggots and you stick out like a sore thumb. If you died no one would remember you.

Turk February

Our experiences exceed yours.
Forum Clout
@NormsGhost, why did you run for the WI State Assembly under the Green Party (not as a Dem), and why were you disqualified?

I'm looking into the winner of the seat you ran for, and, uh, he's a real piece of work. I don't think Allah is looking down on him kindly. A sack of potatoes could've beaten him. What happened man?

Patrick has also tweeted extensively about how the Green Party is connected to the far-right Russians as a means to split the vote. Why'd you run for them?
because he's got shit for brains and his mother let him

NormsGhost

...and I AM funny!
Forum Clout

I wasn't running to win, I was running to have my voice heard. I figured a smaller party had better odds for that, plus I have friends who are active with the Green party. I wasn't "disqualified," I simply didn't gather enough signatures. Which is, I guess, a kind of disqualification, but not one where I was removed for something done or said.
Two weeks before the 2020 election date, the Green Party tried to force the Wisconsin legislature to re-print all the ballots to include their candidate, even though he didn't meet the criteria, either. Had that effort succeeded, the disruption would have thrown the Wisconsin election process into chaos, because there was nothing in the state's budget to re-print that many new ballots. I told the Green Party to go screw itself after that.
I didn't see anyone far-right or friendly to Russia during my brief time with the Green Party.

Prison Enjoyer

Forum Clout
I wasn't running to win, I was running to have my voice heard. I figured a smaller party had better odds for that, plus I have friends who are active with the Green party. I wasn't "disqualified," I simply didn't gather enough signatures. Which is, I guess, a kind of disqualification, but not one where I was removed for something done or said.
Two weeks before the 2020 election date, the Green Party tried to force the Wisconsin legislature to re-print all the ballots to include their candidate, even though he didn't meet the criteria, either. Had that effort succeeded, the disruption would have thrown the Wisconsin election process into chaos, because there was nothing in the state's budget to re-print that many new ballots. I told the Green Party to go screw itself after that.
I didn't see anyone far-right or friendly to Russia during my brief time with the Green Party.

Good to know. What policies were you advocating for, particularly? Any social policy changes? (genuine question)

You should run again, the guy who won that race (as you know) is a literal drooling retard, nigga named Supreme who raps about garbage can lids. He goes by "Supreme Solar Allah" now and has only sponsored like 4 bills in the past 8 months.
22.png

fucking dope, you could beat this guy Hildy!

I mean literally, his only claim-to-fame is being a criminal.
Following the heated 2004 presidential election, Moore Omokunde (then known as "Sowande Ajumoke Omokunde") was one of five young volunteers for the John Kerry campaign charged with felony destruction of property in connection with an incident in the early morning hours of election day, November 2, 2004. Also charged was Michael Pratt, the son of former Milwaukee City Council President and one-time acting-Mayor Marvin Pratt.[10] The five were accused of slashing the tires of 25 cars and vans owned or rented by the Republican Party of Wisconsin in the parking lot of the party's offices in Milwaukee.

Four of the five, including Omokunde, eventually pleaded no contest to a lesser charge of misdemeanor damage to property. The fifth defendant refused the deal and was acquitted by the jury.[11] According to the terms of their plea deal, the district attorney recommended each receive probation and a fine of $5,317. Judge Michael B. Brennan, however, rejected the sentencing recommendation and instead sentenced the four men to six months in jail.[12] Moore Omokunde ultimately served four months and paid a $1,000 fine.

Even Obama told him to go fuck himself.
20F39B23-4E70-4AC3-8D9C-F49DBCA3A6DA.jpg

Will Tate

Oven March
Forum Clout
I was running to have my voice heard.
Fucking ew, just like Pat when he tried to get the restraining order on BDA, what is it with you cringey leftie faggots who tout yourselves as such bad-ass warriors fighting the fascist MAGA nazis always feel you need your voices heard? That's the faggot talk of an insecure teenager, not a grown man. "I need to be heard," no you don't you need to shut up, go to work, raise your famil--oh, that's right, your only family is an ugly ogre who went from a fatty ditch pig to an androgynous bald waif.

Faggot Boqposter

The Alawite Assassin
Forum Clout
1) To spy on you all, 2) to be a buzzkill. I don't expect to convince any of you about anything; you're all too far gone for that. But it's nice to be all up in your digital business for a change. Sucks, doesn't it?
Ya you’re doing a great job being “up in [our] digital business”. You’ve succeeded in having your ugly wife insulted, your demonstrably mediocre intellect mocked, and your shitty life laughed at. Nice work.

DominusOdium

Come back, Liz Clarke
Forum Clout
James Bald: Agent 007 because that's the age of his dates. You sure showed us coming around here and getting wrecked every single day.