• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Eric "Faggot" Andre

G

They replaced him with Tracy Morgan haha.
square-1495650820-screen-shot-2017-05-24-at-23306-pm.jpg

ChimpanZ

Fruit Loops, Cheerios, Pops, Trix, Cocoa Pebbles
Forum Clout
It feels hack to trash him at this point but he annoyed me in jackass 4. He’s annoyingly tryhard

Smeckler's Powder

Sweet powder eases the pain
Forum Clout
They just shouldn’t have made another one because they’re all too old.

I'll tell you what, I'd watch Irving shit all day. I thought for sure after Bad Grandpa, especially with it doing so well, there would have been way more Irving in Jackass 4, but not really, just a short thing in 4 and 4.5. I'd watch 1000 Bad Grandpa movies.

But with 4, it was weird having new guys but with them saying they were gonna reboot Jackass with new guys, it kind of made sense to transition but now they are not even doing that, so they should have just had one last hurrah with the originals left over. They could have had Bam do the movie even though he's a fucking mess one last time. He's gotta be sober to do homo-erotic stunts? But they're bringing in chicks and black guys and reinventing the "brand" only to decide not do? It makes the movie look weird now.