• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Eric "Faggot" Andre

Smeckler's Powder

Sweet powder eases the pain
Forum Clout
I forgot about that one, I should retract my statement and just agree about the shitty live action shows, because there isn't a one of those I like aside from some of the skits in MDE. I guess I have more in mind 12 oz mouse and later seasons of Aqua Teen that were retarded.

edit: Korgoth also ruled. That just came to mind, too bad it didn't make it past the pilot.

I've never liked any Tim/Eric shit other than like the first 3 episodes of Tom Goes To The Mayor were pretty good. I think that was their first show ever and Bob Odenkirk helped them get it. Never liked Aqua Teen. Frisky Dingo is rewatchable and almost constantly funny and still holds up. Beats Archer for sure(same guys made it). Sealab I tried to watch after the fact knowing it was the same dudes and didn't really grab me. I guess I've never really liked any adult swim shit. Andres show makes me chuckle sometimes but it's nowhere near genius or anything like that.

Oh wait, Morel Orel and Drinky Crow were great for the time, but not sure they are worth watching ever again or after your a teenager.

And only seen a little MDE, didn't know about it til it was done, but seems like good shit. Hate the music and theme shit for it, but good skits. Fuck Tim Heidecker and Cartoon Swim.

G

I did not know this. I thought that rock opera thing was the ending, and I really didn't care for it all that much. I really enjoyed that show. Remember the one where they all hurt their backs trying to suck their own cocks?
Nah Venture Bros and Metalocalypse were cancelled suddenly. The Chinese shit and politicking bullshit at AS was the reason they took VB out, even though it was the 2nd highest rated show after Rick and Morty. But the fans bitched so much they made an ATHF movie last month, and the other 2 are coming next.

DiarrheaDick

Get up here and shut up!
Forum Clout
I never let fandom affect me because I don't really use social media or anything. But even I have heard how retarded the fans are. But I mean what do you expect from a show that tries to act like it's brilliant and the most popular thing was a goddamn pickle? I mean it was a good show it made me laugh and I would definitely watch it when it's on HBO Max but it just doesn't hit like Venture Brothers does.

*Sniff*
The show was never trying to be brilliant. The retarded superfans of the show think it is because they're retarded. Rick actually addresses this in a few episodes somewhere in the 3rd season and straight up calls the younger fans and the younger staff writers of the show idiots. I haven't watched it passed a few episodes of season 4, but the whole McDonalds szechuan sauce bullshit really showed how fucking stupid and naive the biggest fans of the show are.

Cuphead

Formerly know as Fat Abbot
Forum Clout
The show was never trying to be brilliant. The retarded superfans of the show think it is because they're retarded. Rick actually addresses this in a few episodes somewhere in the 3rd season and straight up calls the younger fans and the younger staff writers of the show idiots. I haven't watched it passed a few episodes of season 4, but the whole McDonalds szechuan sauce bullshit really showed how fucking stupid and naive the biggest fans of the show are.
Rick & Morty just wasn't the same after the first two season and I ended up jumping ship halfway through season 4. Shit just got boring and was trying too hard to be more philosophical and shit. I liked the first season best.

DiarrheaDick

Get up here and shut up!
Forum Clout
Rick & Morty just wasn't the same after the first two season and I ended up jumping ship halfway through season 4. Shit just got boring and was trying too hard to be more philosophical and shit. I liked the first season best.
Same here. There wasn't much left to do after the first or second season. Super Jail is another example of this, and Mr. Pickles never should have been more than the standalone short. I really liked that mid to late 2000's era where Adult Swim was just throwing random shit out there. Some was good, some stunk, and some never should've been given more than a few episodes, let alone multiple seasons.

WWAWT Squidbilles? I actually got my Dad into that show which was hilarious.

G

Same here. There wasn't much left to do after the first or second season. Super Jail is another example of this, and Mr. Pickles never should have been more than the standalone short. I really liked that mid to late 2000's era where Adult Swim was just throwing random shit out there. Some was good, some stunk, and some never should've been given more than a few episodes, let alone multiple seasons.

Squidbillies was amazing until they sent unknown hinson to weinerville for smashing BLM. Of course, he ended up being right but adult swim still decided to do the show without him. Squidbillies without Early was a retarded premise.

Cuphead

Formerly know as Fat Abbot
Forum Clout

Superjail was fun to watch when I wanted to put on something I could binge a few episodes quick, but otherwise I forgot that show even existed and haven't watched it in years. Can only do so much where each episode has such a similar formula. Never watched Mr. Pickles

You're right about late 2000's era of Adult Swim though. So much of those shows were total garbage and it only seemed to get worse throughout the rest of the 2010's. You did have some gems like Check It Out, World Peace, Mike Tyson Mysteries, but then you had shit like Xaiver, Loiter Squad, Off the Air which was just low effort trash to appeal to retarded stoners. Even something like The Jellies which you can tell had some effort put into it was just awful.

Jizz

Forum Clout
i think it's fawking awesome that he loves ranch dressing and his catchphrase is "ranch it up". Since i moved to buffalo so many people shit on me for getting ranch with my wings instead of blue cheese #diiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiip #Ruizing #RanchItUp

G

I liked Home Movies, but I am sick of this Metzger looking kike and that same stupid voice he does.

1675910933617.png