• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Eric "Faggot" Andre

G

I really think that people like him and Tim and Eric appeal to people on the spectrum. Fuck adult swim for canceling great cartoons and leaving these low budget live action filler shows on their station.
ME: Thank YOU!

I always hated the 12 minute flash cartoons on AS too though. Sealab and the first few seasons or so of Aqua Teen were the only ones I liked.

G

ME: Thank YOU!

I always hated the 12 minute flash cartoons on AS too though. Sealab and the first few seasons or so of Aqua Teen were the only ones I liked.
The venture brothers was spectacular. Rick and Morty was good but it always bummed me out that the venture brothers didn't get the recognition that Rick and Morty did. Better characters better plots better animation better everything... But once again retards on the spectrum spaz out about Wubba lubba dub dub over a quality show.

G

The venture brothers was spectacular. Rick and Morty was good but it always bummed me out that the venture brothers didn't get the recognition that Rick and Morty did. Better characters better plots better animation better everything... But once again retards on the spectrum spaz out about Wubba lubba dub dub over a quality show.
Fuck, I forgot about the Venture Brothers, that probably was the best animated show AS ever had. R&M is a tough one. :image_9248: I liked the first few seasons, but at the same time I had no problem in participating in calling the show shit since the fans were/are so fucking dumb.

G

Fuck, I forgot about the Ventura Brothers, that probably was the best animated show AS ever had. R&M is a tough one. :image_9248: I liked the first few seasons, but at the same time I had no problem in participating in calling the show shit since the fans were/are so fucking dumb.
I never let fandom affect me because I don't really use social media or anything. But even I have heard how retarded the fans are. But I mean what do you expect from a show that tries to act like it's brilliant and the most popular thing was a goddamn pickle? I mean it was a good show it made me laugh and I would definitely watch it when it's on HBO Max but it just doesn't hit like Venture Brothers does.

*Sniff*

G

Frisky Dingo is the best cartoon of all time.
I forgot about that one, I should retract my statement and just agree about the shitty live action shows, because there isn't a one of those I like aside from some of the skits in MDE. I guess I have more in mind 12 oz mouse and later seasons of Aqua Teen that were retarded.

edit: Korgoth also ruled. That just came to mind, too bad it didn't make it past the pilot.

BonnieMcFarlaneMe2

❤️bonnie bonnie bonnie❤️
Forum Clout
I never let fandom affect me because I don't really use social media or anything. But even I have heard how retarded the fans are. But I mean what do you expect from a show that tries to act like it's brilliant and the most popular thing was a goddamn pickle? I mean it was a good show it made me laugh and I would definitely watch it when it's on HBO Max but it just doesn't hit like Venture Brothers does.

*Sniff*
Fawk, completely forgot about Venture Brothers. Was all fawkin in with that show when I was a pot head.