• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Eric "Faggot" Andre

BonnieMcFarlaneMe2

❤️bonnie bonnie bonnie❤️
Forum Clout
My only issue with his lawsuit is that his whole schtick is to look like a lunatic and was hassled for having that appearance. Also it was in Atlanta where I’d assume that most of the travelers are also black. He’d have a better case if he was flying out of Wyoming. I could never say that he’s not funny but I don’t think this will result in his favor.

DiarrheaDick

Get up here and shut up!
Forum Clout

The only good sketches are the ones where he legit pisses random strangers off.

I can't find the clip, but during one of his "interviews" he builds this lady up who's promotinga TV show she's on with a big band playing behind her. She's happily dancing and enthusiastically answering random shit Andre was throwing out there, then he says, "Who would you rather have sex with, your mom or your dad?" In the span of about one second, her face goes from the huge smile she had, to a, "wait, what?", then went right into her looking like she just saw a child get beheaded. Still one of the funniest things I've seen.

So I guess I'm an Andre faggot. WWAWT Man Seeking Woman? I'll hang up and listen for the answer.

Meownaw

I GOT DA HAT NOW!
Forum Clout
I can't find the clip, but during one of his "interviews" he builds this lady up who's promotinga TV show she's on with a big band playing behind her. She's happily dancing and enthusiastically answering random shit Andre was throwing out there, then he says, "Who would you rather have sex with, your mom or your dad?" In the span of about one second, her face goes from the huge smile she had, to a, "wait, what?", then went right into her looking like she just saw a child get beheaded. Still one of the funniest things I've seen.

So I guess I'm an Andre faggot. WWAWT Man Seeking Woman? I'll hang up and listen for the answer.
Man Seeking Woman was pretty funny until the feminist episode