Elisa Jordana gets fucked up

Hudson Margera-Hughes

Heyyyy, HELLHOLE ADLsters...
β€Ž
Paint me a picture, schizo. Make it really florid and delusional
Your family portrait is more than enough to give multiple rounds of voluminous laughter, stupid. That you dead center, posing like you won freedom? 🀣 Look at you, filthy fucking destitute nigger Jew hasn't eaten a scrap outside of your fellow subhuman typhoid water shits directly into your kike mouth.

Nice schmatta rags, stupid 🀣

Let's go, fuck face bitch! You can't even go a 2 minute round. Fucking pathetic. Bubble shits faggot took an hour long trashing... You? You didn't make it 2 nigger lipped minutes 🀣
A soulless bitch for all to see now. Bask in it, ankle biting nigger Shih Tzu.

"How do ya like that, FUCKFACE!"

Attachments

• liberated-prisoners-at-ebensee-concentration-camp-1945-he-ebensee-EX6JW3.jpg
    liberated-prisoners-at-ebensee-concentration-camp-1945-he-ebensee-EX6JW3.jpg
    155.9 KB · Views: 2
Last edited:

BUBBLER

-Former DMANIC
β€Ž
Yeah, disappear scumbag. Turn back into the vapor wave of nose curling rancidity that reeks like your mother's nigger whore crotch, stupid.

Copy pasta... Another utterly unprovable slanderous accusation. I dare you to find another human being that swings the axe like I do, fuck boi spic kike. You can't so you won't.

Bye, Felicia πŸ‘‹
Kick you around tomorrow! Your nothingness fucking disgusts me. I know you're gonna sit there in the dark next to your 60 pound AIDS ridden west African homosexual lover and think about just how beyond pathetic you fought back tonight after being the instigator. Shameful as it could ever be.

No, I'm not clicking on your bitch ass faggotry of a DM either. It'll go unread same as your unribbed history, stupid. πŸ–•
I just wanted to take over a popular thread for a minute.

Y’all can have it back now. We coo.

Turry Fawks

Seven toothbrushes
β€Ž
Your family portrait is more than enough to give multiple rounds of voluminous laughter, stupid. That you dead center, posing like you won freedom? 🀣 Look at you, filthy fucking destitute nigger Jew hasn't eaten a scrap outside of your fellow subhuman typhoid water shits directly into your kike mouth.

Nice schmatta rags, stupid 🀣

Let's go, fuck face bitch! You can't even go a 2 minute round. Fucking pathetic. Bubble shits faggot took an hour long trashing... You? You didn't make it 2 nigger lipped minutes 🀣
A soulless bitch for all to see now. Bask in it, ankle biting nigger Shih Tzu.

"How do ya like that, FUCKFACE!"
Tldr

Missy's Mangled Handster

BBJ Lover
β€Ž
β€Ž
Also idiosyncratic in a way that's clearly different from Wormkiller. @Hudson Margera-Hughes seems like a nice enough fella but I'd be lying if I said his wordy rants don't make my eyes glaze over. I was not shocked to learn that the Margeraster had a not so lil taste of the habitual drug use.
I just want to reiterate that Wormkiller revels in raping twinks in prison, and has no qualms going back so he can enjoy forcing his penis into a young man's asshole

Jims_Maroon_Pants

crumbly feta enjoyer
β€Ž
β€Ž
She's retained an attorney "Brian Bieber" and gave him a $20,000 retainer for this retarded nonsense...LOL

also:

View attachment 193041

LOL, she wants to remove any "domestic" aspect from the violence. She is now prowling her server for any Jewish-hate speech by Zscorro (he was outspokenly anti-zionist).
They recoil as they strike you

-Ahraham Lincoln