Elisa Jordana gets fucked up

I have no idea who that person is. After two minutes of observing her, I'm genuinely upset that she didn't die and/or suffer more severe injury.

A duck-lipped, ugly cunt who appears to enjoy physically abusing literal retarded people? Is that what this is?

" Elisa Ann (((Schwartz)))"

"Howard Stern Show"

That's all I needed to read.

Last edited:

MonsterSteve

Age.
haha I was just watching that entire stream after I saw the video. It's fucking hilarious. She starts by finding out that her 'rich' simp boyfriend cheated on her with some mexican gal, so the entire stream shes pissed and crying like a dumb bitch. He finally shows up towards the end and wants his wallet and phone back that she had in her possession and she decides to give him a ride home and on the way home she punches him here and there for cheating on her, but mostly just regular punches. Then she gives him that one in the face that really hurt him and he said if you do that again ill fuck you up and of course, she does it again and he, a man of his word, fucks her up. The entire stream is really entertaining tbh.

For those who don't know who she is. She got minor fame by dating Benji from the Howard Stern show. She is obviously a dumb jew broad who now livestreams to a couple tree hundred viewers now and then. She clearly only dated this guy for his $$$$ since once she found out he cheated on her called him ugly and he has 'black teeth' and every other name in the book. To be fair he does have black teeth and apparently all of his social media pics are from when he was 20 years younger.

Give it a watch before it gets removed. It still says live but its been stuck like this for hours probably b/c she's in jail or they're both in jail and the phone is just sitting there. Chat is still active tho.

Niggercuntkikefaggot

Hold my hand, dude
I have no idea who that person is. After two minutes of observing her, I'm genuinely upset that she didn't die and/or suffer more severe injury.

A duck-lipped, ugly cunt who appears to enjoy physically abusing literal retarded people? Is that what this is?

" Elisa Ann Schwartz"

"Howard Stern Show"

Lol stuttering john had a run in with her last summer and he called the cops on her ill try to find the vid

BonnieMcFarlaneMe2

❤️bonnie bonnie bonnie❤️

" Elisa Ann Schwartz"

"Howard Stern Show"

Listen to her appearances on the Stern Show if you want to really dislike her and Benjy. Not even entertaining in a trainwreck kind of way.

BonnieMcFarlaneMe2

❤️bonnie bonnie bonnie❤️
Is this when Benjy was wearing a Chris Angel wig or some weird shit?
Yeah, she was dressing him and they had the song that Turk mentioned. It was so bad but he tried to play it off like it wasn’t ironic schtick. The whole thing was pathetic. If he was really that in love with her and she wouldn’t date or fuck him but she’d sleep in his bed. Benjy is so annoying and whether it’s a bit or not, it doesn’t change anything.