Elisa Jordana gets fucked up

Hudson Margera-Hughes

Heyyyy, HELLHOLE ADLsters...
I’ve always been pro-PrEP. This isn’t a secret.
Too late to be pro-PrEP after you've already contracted full blown AIDS, stupid.

Closing the stable door after the horses have already bolted, no?!

Again, crawl before you attempt to get on your nigger knees to suck dick, dumb dumb. Perhaps, if you'd done that first you wouldn't be the AIDS ridden nigger whore that you are now. 🤔

Hudson Margera-Hughes

@BUBBLER Come on, you slimy little fucking plague rat! You call me out for a scuffle and then run and hide in the cess pool with kike boi BenDovid. Eventually that giant backwards 6 hook nose of yours is gonna have to come up for air and I'm gonna smash my Aryan 🔨 down on it and turn it into a Shannon Sharpe broad width nigger nose. Typical oven dodgin' kike runs his big Jew lips then dunks under the liquid feces expelled from the starving, flea infested dirty assholes of Lodz ghetto kikes for cover. One way or another you're getting Stuka Dive bombed kike!

Attachments

• ww2-german-stuka-dive-1200x1401.jpg
    ww2-german-stuka-dive-1200x1401.jpg
    189.4 KB · Views: 1
Last edited:

BUBBLER

-Former DMANIC
@BUBBLER Come on, you slimy little fucking plague rat! You call me out for a scuffle and then run and hide in the cess pool with kike boi BenDovid. Eventually that giant backwards 6 hook nose of yours is gonna have to come up for air and I'm gonna smash my Aryan 🔨 down on it and turn it into a Shannon Sharpe broad width nigger nose. Typical oven dodgin' kike runs his big Jew lips then dunks under the liquid feces expelled from the starving, flea infested dirty assholes of Lodz ghetto kikes for cover. One way or another you're getting Stuka Dive bombed kike!
Take your meds

Wormkiller

Hudson Margera-Hughes

Take your meds

Wormkiller
Pussy ass punk motherfucker. Fuck boi bitch. 🤣
Don't you ever run your bitch made nigger loving mouth to me again, cocksucker. Thanks for cowering out, you fucking Jew simp. Got me worked up like Troy Quan during the Joe DeRosa fight and then like the shoulder-less motherless mutt you are slunk away like a paralyzed bitch. Pussy. At least DeRosa stood tall. You didn't. You can't.

Next time think twice who you call out if you can't handle it, kike boi. Scurry off to another failed bit where you're most comfortable in zero ribs, stupid.

BUBBLER

-Former DMANIC
Pussy ass punk motherfucker. Fuck boi bitch. 🤣
Don't you ever run your bitch made nigger loving mouth to me again, cocksucker. Thanks for cowering out, you fucking Jew simp. Got me worked up like Troy Quan during the Joe DeRosa fight and then like the shoulder-less motherless mutt you are slunk away like a paralyzed bitch. Pussy. At least DeRosa stood tall. You didn't. You can't.

Next time think twice who you call out if you can't handle it, kike boi. Scurry off to another failed bit where you're most comfortable in zero ribs, stupid.
I honestly don’t what failed bit you’re talking about?

You’re a shit Biographer…YOU’RE FIIIRRRD!

Hudson Margera-Hughes

I honestly don’t what failed bit you’re talking about?

You’re a shit Biographer…YOU’RE FIIIRRRD!
Too many failed bits to filter through, stupid?

So you just blather on with zero comprehension of your own stupidity through the days?! Well, that explains everything. Now I know I've been verbally abusing a legit fucking retard. Thanks for making me feel a tinge of guilt... Syke!

Sleep on it, stupid. When you awake in the morrow you'll still have no clue because you're a fool hearted dumb nigger. 🤷

BUBBLER

-Former DMANIC
Too many failed bits to filter through, stupid?

So you just blather on with zero comprehension of your own stupidity through the days?! Well, that explains everything. Now I know I've been verbally abusing a legit fucking retard. Thanks for making me feel a tinge of guilt... Syke!

Sleep on it, stupid. When you awake in the morrow you'll still have no clue because you're a fool hearted dumb nigger. 🤷
I’m about to send you my full body with dick pick.

Don’t be a pussy and share it. Just post yours back, tough guy

Hudson Margera-Hughes

I’m about to send you my full body with dick pick.

Don’t be a pussy and share it. Just post yours back, tough guy
Of course you are, faggot. Drag it all down to your hospice bed of AIDS riddled degeneracy, why dontcha. Finally, the truth is getting to you. Took you a couple hours to figure it out, stupid. Slow ass dumb nigger. Nigga had to wear a helmet when he was born because he couldn't stop bashing his shit for nigger brains into the walls and furniture 🤣. Fucking retard ass dummy. Your moms swung you around by the ankles smashing pots and pans too. How many pictures of non retards did she hang up to hide the holes in walls from your stupid coconut nigger skull?!

Nice "pick," Stupit.

BUBBLER

-Former DMANIC
Of course you are, faggot. Drag it all down to your hospice bed of AIDS riddled degeneracy, why dontcha. Finally, the truth is getting to you. Took you a couple hours to figure it out, stupid. Slow ass dumb nigger. Nigga had to wear a helmet when he was born because he couldn't stop bashing his shit for nigger brains into the walls and furniture 🤣. Fucking retard ass dummy. Your moms swung you around by the ankles smashing pots and pans too. How many pictures of non retards did she hang up to hide the holes in walls from your stupid coconut nigger skull?!

Nice "pick," Stupit.
I’m going to bed and I better not wake up to another one of your stolen copy pasta’s…

Hudson Margera-Hughes

I’m going to bed and I better not wake up to another one of your stolen copy pasta’s…
Yeah, disappear scumbag. Turn back into the vapor wave of nose curling rancidity that reeks like your mother's nigger whore crotch, stupid.

Copy pasta... Another utterly unprovable slanderous accusation. I dare you to find another human being that swings the axe like I do, fuck boi spic kike. You can't so you won't.

Bye, Felicia 👋
Kick you around tomorrow! Your nothingness fucking disgusts me. I know you're gonna sit there in the dark next to your 60 pound AIDS ridden west African homosexual lover and think about just how beyond pathetic you fought back tonight after being the instigator. Shameful as it could ever be.

No, I'm not clicking on your bitch ass faggotry of a DM either. It'll go unread same as your unribbed history, stupid. 🖕

Turry Fawks

Seven toothbrushes
Yeah, disappear scumbag. Turn back into the vapor wave of nose curling rancidity that reeks like your mother's nigger whore crotch, stupid.

Copy pasta... Another utterly unprovable slanderous accusation. I dare you to find another human being that swings the axe like I do, fuck boi spic kike. You can't so you won't.

Bye, Felicia 👋
Kick you around tomorrow! Your nothingness fucking disgusts me. I know you're gonna sit there in the dark next to your 60 pound AIDS ridden west African homosexual lover and think about just how beyond pathetic you fought back tonight after being the instigator. Shameful as it could ever be.

No, I'm not clicking on your bitch ass faggotry of a DM either. It'll go unread same as your unribbed history, stupid. 🖕
Brevity is the soul of wit

That means you use too many words and it's not funny

Hudson Margera-Hughes

Brevity is the soul of wit

That means you use too many words and it's not funny
Your hack niggerness is the soul of faggotry.

That means you use up too much air and you're not worthy of furthering even the subhuman gene pool.

You wanna get slapped around too, kike nose?! I'm up for a bit more. Stick your nigger nose where it don't belong and get wacamoled, stupid. I didn't ask for your limp wristed intervention, fuck boi faggot.

Turry Fawks

Seven toothbrushes
Your hack niggerness is the soul of faggotry.

That means you use up too much air and you're not worthy of furthering even the subhuman gene pool.

You wanna get slapped around too, kike nose?! I'm up for a bit more. Stick your nigger nose where it don't belong and get wacamoled, stupid. I didn't ask for your limp wristed intervention, fuck boi faggot.
Use more adjectives

Hudson Margera-Hughes

Use more adjectives
Commit more cowardly acts, Cuntrag.

You're the yellow bitch that has to face your own so-black-you're-purple nigger reflection, stupid. You felt the need to white knight for your spineless bed buddy cuck kike. I certainly didn't call you in from the cess pool. Typical 2 or more on 1 pavement ape niggery. That was your syphilitic nigger boyfriend who needs your bitch ass shoulder to cry on not me. So now you're here... A knee knocking little bitch hoping for a toothless blowjob from bubbles the brain dead unloved son of a fatherless whore.

He come directly out of your gaping asshole or something? What nigger skin do you have in the game, stupid?