• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Dumb pig trying to flex on his “more than a little travel.”

JoeBrotheChildSpitGuzzler

I Am Racist Man Leader of the Digital Ku Klux Klan
Forum Clout
In pats drunk head, he thinks he made friends for life. They never have tweeted at him and probably laugh about the fat drunk that ruined his phone and lost their rental car keys because Pat thought taking them into water would be totally fine.

View attachment 173320
they probably still laugh about the stubborn pig headed american who insisted his phone was water resistant and it was fine to take it in the water even though they told him not to.

Honestly though I Think the more plausible story is he was dangling over the shit cave and just dropped it.

Toothless Enthusiast

Killed by Patrick!
Forum Clout
Remember the picture of him looking at his broken phone whilst sulking in his bed like a little bitch?

12B2187C-99AF-49E3-86D1-7A179BF5154C.jpeg

AliceWorquer

Fat bitch with faggot tits
Forum Clout
This historical fiction larp is the best. The details he's choosing to focus on are just so mind numbing. Like it really matters whether tiny tim "drops a cube" or "stirs a spoon" of sugar in the one token cup of tea he'll be forced to have in this dumb book. Its going to be full of irrelevant pop culture references anyway. Every authentic detail he "researches" will be ruined by something idiotic like brexit jokes or victorian space mcdonalds.

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
Forum Clout
This historical fiction larp is the best. The details he's choosing to focus on are just so mind numbing. Like it really matters whether tiny tim "drops a cube" or "stirs a spoon" of sugar in the one token cup of tea he'll be forced to have in this dumb book. Its going to be full of irrelevant pop culture references anyway. Every authentic detail he "researches" will be ruined by something idiotic like brexit jokes or victorian space mcdonalds.
He spent over an hour do research on if he can type " One lump or two?" meanwhile ( from what he posted) it has a bunch of cliche cockney phrases that the reader gets to deal with.

Torque’sHeadBump

(Voluntarily) torqued boomer
Forum Clout
He will definitely talk about some strange concoction referred to as “the hamburger” and it will be served alongside “takeaway” jellied eels

Josef Kuminski

кормить бабушку
Forum Clout
I was always under the impression he “bricked” his phone in order to hide all the evidence that would have pointed him to have hired Torswats. Pats phone is extension of himself, I find hard even for a retard like himself to have done that unintentionally. He is the quintessential “Ugly American”, fat too.