• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Dumb pig trying to flex on his “more than a little travel.”

Honey Badger

My father has no penis
Forum Clout
Nigga's been on blood pressure medication since his 20s and he'll tell you he is in good shape and not fat.
He also doesn’t have any covid risk factors

IMG_5363.jpeg

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
Why would you wear a T-shirt like that? Is he trying to let everyone know he's American, maybe hoping for some special treatment/attention?
It’s also an awful shirt to wear if your fat, all the shirts design is down to the bottom meaning your eyes go to his fat belly. He’s 43 and unable to dress like an adult - if he got a real job he would have to buy lots of professional clothes because he’s such a slob.

soulbrotherman#1

Specifically a quarter retarded
Forum Clout
Healthcare is currently for profit, so let's trust big pharma without abandon and unsuspiciously get vaccinated and boosted every 6 months.

Fat retard can't put it together
Some things cannot be profit driven.

Unless we're declared to be in a pandemic, in which case we must trust these profit driven corporations unquestioningly, and berate any threats against their omnipotence.

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
And he also somehow qualified for COVID bux that 6 figure earners would have been ineligible for. Curious.. 🧐
He bragged he didn’t get the “full amount” due to him and his wife making too much money - no stupid, you wouldn’t get anything if you made too much money. I like that he said he would donate to a political campaign and never said / showed who he gave it to because he spent it on himself.

Forum Clout
He bragged he didn’t get the “full amount” due to him and his wife making too much money - no stupid, you wouldn’t get anything if you made too much money. I like that he said he would donate to a political campaign and never said / showed who he gave it to because he spent it on himself.
He never gave it to anyone. That shit is public record. I think Niki gave like $5 to someone.

Uncle J’s Sink Emporium

Enjoy prison, Y’munkoke
Forum Clout
You could get less than the full amount but they weren’t giving money to $200k+ households that I guess he forgot he claims to be.

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
You could get less than the full amount but they weren’t giving money to $200k+ households that I guess he forgot he claims to be.
Yeah I knew that but as we know he claims “well over 6 figures” and his wife makes “almost” as much as him (typical Pat, can’t let anyone think his wife makes more than him - male feminist AF you guys)

He also used to claim he’s a small business owner but that stopped