Dovid turning the screws

So why didn't the intern suffer from latency issues?

He was better at playing by eye vs rhythm.

You're somehow more pathetic than Bobo if you're crawling back here for recognition. Wha happen? What job did you lose now because you cannot help but be a retarded jewster?

I don't know why people think radio pays amazing cash. It doesn't, and I make exponentially more now than radio ever paid me.

So obviously you’re a pedophile (Jew), and that’s why you never outed Anthony until you two broke up (because you’re a Jew), but why not just admit he’s gay? No one cares about you being gay, and we only care about Anthony being gay so we can make his life miserable. Why not just admit it?

Again, I don't kink shame, if this is the fantasy that makes you cum, go right ahead.

Sue Lightning

Balconyster
My story has never changed in 16 years. We used a Klotz digital board wired into another, which would then send the air feed. The video hookup was straight to the TV, while the audio was routed though the main digital board. You can't have monitors on in the air studio, that will create a hollow sound and feedback. The audio being delivered was though the main board. This created a desync between the live audio and visual, meaning no matter how you calibrated the game, the audio in the headphones would always be slightly off from the video. It's not that hard.
Nope thats definitely really Daniel.

What is hard to understand that regardless of the audio delay…your opponent beat you on the same feed on the same console because he was better. The only person who argues this years later is you. You suck at GH and your cocksleeve Cumio unblocked the Xbox for you to spare you the humility.

You criticize the forum for talking about a “dead show” yet …are on a forum for a dead show arguing with its users. Because that show is the high point of your fucking life. Sad!

Anyway, post the dump sheets faggot. PROOF!!!!

Alright BenDovid, I will bite. As someone formally in the video game industry, how would you rate Tranth's Call of Duty skills?

Also, do you have any Gail Bennington stories from when she worked at R*?

We weren't there at the same time.

Nope thats definitely really Daniel.

What is hard to understand that regardless of the audio delay…your opponent beat you on the same feed on the same console because he was better. The only person who argues this years later is you. You suck at GH and your cocksleeve Cumio unblocked the Xbox for you to spare you the humility.

You criticize the forum for talking about a “dead show” yet …are on a forum for a dead show arguing with its users. Because that show is the high point of your fucking life. Sad!

Anyway, post the dump sheets faggot. PROOF!!!!

Neat. Glad that's finally solved.

No, it's more so that this forum has a sticky dedicated to me. I only exist here because you say my name like like Candyman. Beetlejuice. I'm Freddy Kruger. Stop dreaming about me.

dump000.JPG

Sue Lightning

Balconyster
No, it's more so that this forum has a sticky dedicated to me. I only exist here because you say my name like like Candyman. Beetlejuice. I'm Freddy Kruger. Stop dreaming about me.
These are your delusions, stlaker. The thread is pinned so others arent shitting up multiple threads on you and can contain the Fuck Danny Ross shit to one place. Its pinned and its not even the most commented on post for this subforum. You’re still more irrelevant than the drunk pedo.

Fuck off, take a screenshot, make a drink, do whatever the fuck it is you do you Hook nose nigger

HH Brother

I wanna fuck you up the ass, funster.
I was also the Senior Producer
And now, you produce loffs and cringe since you finally hit rock bottom with the latest firing, so you crawl back here for a pick me up, jewster.

"Cmon goys! Join my discord! I'll tell you again fake stories that aren't even interesting! Subscribe to my OnlyDans for $6.66 a month!"

I would tell you to kill yourself, but I like watching you suffer. Your dad is looking up in shame.

G

Kill Jews. Behead Jews. Roundhouse kick a Jew into the concrete. Slam dunk a Jew baby into the trashcan. Crucify filthy Kikes. Defecate in a Jews food. Launch Jews into the sun. Stir fry Jews in a wok. Toss Jews into active volcanoes. Urinate into a Jews gas tank. Judo throw Jews into a wood chipper. Twist Jews heads off. Report Jews to the IRS. Karate chop Jews in half. Curb stomp pregnant fat Jews. Trap Jews in quicksand. Crush Jews in the trash compactor. Liquefy Jews in a vat of acid. Eat Jews. Dissect Jews. Exterminate Jews in the gas chamber. Stomp Jew skulls with steel toed boots. Cremate Jews in the oven. Lobotomize Jews. Mandatory abortions for Jews. Grind Jew fetuses in the garbage disposal. Drown Jews in fried chicken grease. Vaporize Jews with a ray gun. Kick old Jews down the stairs. Feed Jews to alligators. Slice Jews with a katana.