Dovid turning the screws

Rutherford_b_Blaze

Massachusetts State Senator

Comment?

Comment?

I think it's odd the lengths people will go to in order to impersonate a nobody.

Something something obsessing over something that happened almost 20 years ago.

It's stale. I get it. Guitar Hero.

Rutherford_b_Blaze

Massachusetts State Senator
I think it's odd the lengths people will go to in order to impersonate a nobody.

It's stale. I get it. Guitar Hero.
What lengths? I had the username DanielRoss on reddit and Dr. Steve thought I was the real deal. He had more stuff to say about how worried he is about Danny Ross but I can't find the screenshot. Why is he so worried?

What lengths? I had the username DanielRoss on reddit and Dr. Steve thought I was the real deal. He had more stuff to say about how worried he is about Danny Ross but I can't find the screenshot. Why is he so worried?

Ohhhh lmao, that was you. I didn't connect the dots there. Couldn't tell ya. Steve and I were never like, amazing friends or anything. I'd book him for a SNV show, he'd send me cigars. That was basically that.

Zombie247

Go work. Get Sandwiches
Why did you fuck over Lazlow? He got you a job at R*. After SiriusXM got rid of your worthless ass. Only for you to leak the existence of RDR2. For 5 mins of Internet fame.

Class act:
Screenshot_20230614_032723_Samsung Internet.jpg

What's it like being in your 40s and the peak of your career is being a professional Googler, Kikester?

Sure, that was part of my job. I was also the Senior Producer, over 'ol Hogie Boy. You don't just Google yourself into multiple promotions.

Why did you fuck over Lazlow? He got you a job at R*. After SiriusXM got rid of your worthless ass. Only for you to leak the existence of RDR2. For 5 mins of Internet fame.

Class act: View attachment 126803

Because he fucked me.
Did Ant ever do coke when you were friends or did he give that up after the heart attack?

Nope.

DO YA? It's hilarious because you couldn't even lose gracefully. Plus, you were playing a toy, like a child.

My story has never changed in 16 years. We used a Klotz digital board wired into another, which would then send the air feed. The video hookup was straight to the TV, while the audio was routed though the main digital board. You can't have monitors on in the air studio, that will create a hollow sound and feedback. The audio being delivered was though the main board. This created a desync between the live audio and visual, meaning no matter how you calibrated the game, the audio in the headphones would always be slightly off from the video. It's not that hard.
I find it extremely hard to believe that you did not have a sexual relationship with Anthony, based on the type of vitriol you two have shown post break up.

More of a comment, really.

Whatever gets you off my guy.

Meownaw

I GOT DA HAT NOW!
My story has never changed in 16 years. We used a Klotz digital board wired into another, which would then send the air feed. The video hookup was straight to the TV, while the audio was routed though the main digital board. You can't have monitors on in the air studio, that will create a hollow sound and feedback. The audio being delivered was though the main board. This created a desync between the live audio and visual, meaning no matter how you calibrated the game, the audio in the headphones would always be slightly off from the video. It's not that hard.
So why didn't the intern suffer from latency issues?