• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Disgraced shock jock Anthony Cumia is live on YouTube right now Playing Call of Duty

Forum Clout
I take shit like that for granted, in a way, because I’ve been transient for a large part of my adult life. I now live in a place that I’m comfortable at and want to be but I grew up as the son of a Methodist pastor who was required to move to a different parish every 4 years, no questions asked. We only moved twice in that time until I turned 18, and after that, I was solid gone. Couldn’t see me for dust as I wanted to get out and experience shit. Even after that, I moved several times to many different locales across the country and don’t regret any of the time spent doing so.

What I’m getting at, is Nana is a pedophile drunk MAGA retard.
Sorry your dad touched you

Forum Clout
56A5031A-3A7D-4D78-A01B-0888DED9265E.jpeg

Idk what to even say. What a fucking slob

JebJoh

Forum Clout
She’s not a nurse. She claimed she was a video editor and graphic designer. She currently claims she’s a personal trainer.

She hasn’t had a job since taking up with Nana. She lives entirely off him. Though I guess you could say she is his caretaker.
the more you know ..... then this will absolutely end well for the sub

JebJoh

Forum Clout
No way in hell. This would imply Cumia has the decency to leave someone outright. Every relationship he has starts with a 24 hour anniversary card and ends with other women in the closet, because he is a scared faggot and can’t confront even women he wants to leave.

Plus given Cumias financials no way in hell he would go all out and buy this grubby slut a house, even if she could make the mortgage payments.
I didn't say SHE knows it yet, but he probably took a 99% mortgage on the place and sent her away, In a year or 2 she'll find out that he isn't paying for it anymore and she'll lose it, by they he'll be broke and she'll get caught shoplifting at the Piggly Wiggly