• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Disgraced shock jock Anthony Cumia is live on YouTube right now Playing Call of Duty

Zeroman

Potential R* Screenshotter
Forum Clout
People who are mentally stunted and emotionally incompetent, especially ones with addictions, fear anything outside of their comfort zone. If Nana hasn’t realized his obscurity yet the SC move certainly will. Being in NYC has kept him complacent in still thinking it’s 2013 and he hasn’t been fired from O&A because the environment around him hasn’t changed, even if his relationships and finance has.

Lets think about this seriously. Ant will be completely divorced from even the lowlifes he surrounds himself with now when he moves to SC, and he’ll have to learn shit which his Bud Light soaked brain couldn’t handle. He’ll have to shop around to find the bars he likes, and when he finds one he won’t be able to drink with Geno or Gavin. He won’t be doing impromptu comedy sets. He will have to learn the rules of the road, laws of the state, the culture there, etc. There’s no public transport so most likely Ant will be stuck at home, and there’s niggers everywhere. There’s nothing Cumia wants less than to move.
In his idiotic manifesto, he talked about how he always wanted to remain in NY. Obviously back in the days of FM radio but I believe it still holds true today. Why leave any and everything you’ve ever known? You’re right though: he won’t leave because it requires a skill set that either he lost throughout the years he’s been in NY or because of the wet brain.

Sue Lightning

<-- Never heard of Spankbang
Forum Clout
Why leave any and everything you’ve ever known?
Exactly. And like I said it would break him out of his arrested development and force him to realize he’s lost everything since his firing. His shitty basement show in NYC is the only thing keeping him tied to his delusion of relevancy.
You’re right though: he won’t leave because it requires a skill set that either he lost throughout the years he’s been in NY or because of the wet brain.
Yes and it’s sort of sad because the “skill set” here is literally just having a functioning brain to adapt to and learn new environments. Imagine taking someone like Lady Di and dropping her in a completely different town and state and saying “you live here now.” Even if you gave her a home and a map to the nearest liquor store she would be completely confused and unable to adapt to the circumstances.

Forum Clout
People who are mentally stunted and emotionally incompetent, especially ones with addictions, fear anything outside of their comfort zone. If Nana hasn’t realized his obscurity yet the SC move certainly will. Being in NYC has kept him complacent in still thinking it’s 2013 and he hasn’t been fired from O&A because the environment around him hasn’t changed, even if his relationships and finance has.

Lets think about this seriously. Ant will be completely divorced from even the lowlifes he surrounds himself with now when he moves to SC, and he’ll have to learn shit which his Bud Light soaked brain couldn’t handle. He’ll have to shop around to find the bars he likes, and when he finds one he won’t be able to drink with Geno or Gavin. He won’t be doing impromptu comedy sets. He will have to learn the rules of the road, laws of the state, the culture there, etc. There’s no public transport so most likely Ant will be stuck at home, and there’s niggers everywhere. There’s nothing Cumia wants less than to move.
He'd rather drink himself to death in his squalid little rat-hole than move to SC and live with that no-fun-allowing, icky woman. Nana, the unapologetically masculine, tough-talking free speech firebrand, bought a house and effectively gave it to a woman he doesn't even fuck.

Zeroman

Potential R* Screenshotter
Forum Clout
Exactly. And like I said it would break him out of his arrested development and force him to realize he’s lost everything since his firing. His shitty basement show in NYC is the only thing keeping him tied to his delusion of relevancy.

Yes and it’s sort of sad because the “skill set” here is literally just having a functioning brain to adapt to and learn new environments. Imagine taking someone like Lady Di and dropping her in a completely different town and state and saying “you live here now.” Even if you gave her a home and a map to the nearest liquor store she would be completely confused and unable to adapt to the circumstances.
I take shit like that for granted, in a way, because I’ve been transient for a large part of my adult life. I now live in a place that I’m comfortable at and want to be but I grew up as the son of a Methodist pastor who was required to move to a different parish every 4 years, no questions asked. We only moved twice in that time until I turned 18, and after that, I was solid gone. Couldn’t see me for dust as I wanted to get out and experience shit. Even after that, I moved several times to many different locales across the country and don’t regret any of the time spent doing so.

What I’m getting at, is Nana is a pedophile drunk MAGA retard.