• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Disgraced shock jock Anthony Cumia is live on YouTube right now Playing Call of Duty

Zeroman

Potential R* Screenshotter
Forum Clout
what's the rationale behind that?
I honestly don’t know even to this day. He would be assigned to churches in small towns but that didn’t make sense to me either because everyone in said towns all knew each other, and had for years, and then here comes a new minister with a family who would have to adjust and get to know everybody for a short period of time, only to move 4 years later.

No wonder I’m agnostic.

Jesse Ventura

Access to the debates
Forum Clout
Fawk remember one of the Reddit side bar images was Anthony looking under his couch for either his gun or egg, I can't remember
IMG_5253.jpeg

JebJoh

Forum Clout
Interesting. Some fag asked him about South Carolina, and he's still claiming that he "can't" move down there until "everything is in place", because he "wants to do the kind of show he wants to do" and not have it look like "a Zoom call". This only validates every theory we've bandied about here. He doesn't want to move to SC. He bought that property in a drunken, nigger-rich state of euphoria, he regrets it now, the thought of living there with that woman repulses him, and he's making up stupid excuses to avoid moving. Nana is blowing thousands and thousands of dollars every month just so he can keep playing "talk show host" in NYC and keep living like a 20 year old "bachelor".
His apartment is around $3,700 his studio is under $5 grand.

JebJoh

Forum Clout
People who are mentally stunted and emotionally incompetent, especially ones with addictions, fear anything outside of their comfort zone. If Nana hasn’t realized his obscurity yet the SC move certainly will. Being in NYC has kept him complacent in still thinking it’s 2013 and he hasn’t been fired from O&A because the environment around him hasn’t changed, even if his relationships and finance has.

Lets think about this seriously. Ant will be completely divorced from even the lowlifes he surrounds himself with now when he moves to SC, and he’ll have to learn shit which his Bud Light soaked brain couldn’t handle. He’ll have to shop around to find the bars he likes, and when he finds one he won’t be able to drink with Geno or Gavin. He won’t be doing impromptu comedy sets. He will have to learn the rules of the road, laws of the state, the culture there, etc. There’s no public transport so most likely Ant will be stuck at home, and there’s niggers everywhere. There’s nothing Cumia wants less than to move.
Its still possible that he bought the house as a parting gift to his girlfriend and will turn it over to her when she can afford the mortgage payments. I thought I heard she was a nurse, so she could live well down there with all the old geezers moving down

DMAN

SUFFERING FROM DMANIA, PRONE TO DMANIC EPISODES
Forum Clout
Interesting. Some fag asked him about South Carolina, and he's still claiming that he "can't" move down there until "everything is in place", because he "wants to do the kind of show he wants to do" and not have it look like "a Zoom call". This only validates every theory we've bandied about here. He doesn't want to move to SC. He bought that property in a drunken, nigger-rich state of euphoria, he regrets it now, the thought of living there with that woman repulses him, and he's making up stupid excuses to avoid moving. Nana is blowing thousands and thousands of dollars every month just so he can keep playing "talk show host" in NYC and keep living like a 20 year old "bachelor".
BU BU BU BUT OPIE has 200 viewers on yewwchewwb!!!! He's just in his kitchen with no show prep!!!! Opie is insane and broke, NOT Anthony! Opie, who milked sxm for a couple more mil that Anth left on the table.

We also dont know what Anthony's SXM severance deal was....

JebJoh

Forum Clout
BU BU BU BUT OPIE has 200 viewers on yewwchewwb!!!! He's just in his kitchen with no show prep!!!! Opie is insane and broke, NOT Anthony! Opie, who milked sxm for a couple more mil that Anth left on the table.

We also dont know what Anthony's SXM severance deal was....
Pretty sure his severance was to pay his salary until the contract ended as long as he didn't sue them. Opie just finished off 2 contracts and then sued

Sue Lightning

<-- Never heard of Spankbang
Forum Clout
Its still possible that he bought the house as a parting gift to his girlfriend and will turn it over to her when she can afford the mortgage payments. I thought I heard she was a nurse, so she could live well down there with all the old geezers moving down
No way in hell. This would imply Cumia has the decency to leave someone outright. Every relationship he has starts with a 24 hour anniversary card and ends with other women in the closet, because he is a scared faggot and can’t confront even women he wants to leave.

Plus given Cumias financials no way in hell he would go all out and buy this grubby slut a house, even if she could make the mortgage payments.

DMAN

SUFFERING FROM DMANIA, PRONE TO DMANIC EPISODES
Forum Clout
No way in hell. This would imply Cumia has the decency to leave someone outright. Every relationship he has starts with a 24 hour anniversary card and ends with other women in the closet, because he is a scared faggot and can’t confront even women he wants to leave.

Plus given Cumias financials no way in hell he would go all out and buy this grubby slut a house, even if she could make the mortgage payments.
She knows that he likes getting buttfucked like Ralph Cifaretto. She has dirt on the long island lizard.

Forum Clout
She’s not a nurse. She claimed she was a video editor and graphic designer. She currently claims she’s a personal trainer.

She hasn’t had a job since taking up with Nana. She lives entirely off him. Though I guess you could say she is his caretaker.