Day 1 - The Mooing begins

Torque’sHeadBump

(Voluntarily) torqued boomer
I love learning new Joe lore:
1711490702808.png

TheGhostOfAbeVigoda

Meadowlark Lime
I know cruises are for white trash peasants and Russian immigrants but imagine saving your pennies for a "luxury" cruise and the entertainment is Joe fucking Cumia belting out All Along The Watchtower while playing his acoustic guitar. And he's wearing a black t-shirt with the sleeves cut off, baggy Wrangler jeans and white New Balances. Hysterical.
I'd be fucking ecstatic, but not because it's good music or anything.

This is the sort of thing you tell yourself in your early 20s. My bed is shitty but it’s making me tougher! The pay sucks but they told me I’ll get way more next time! You should be preparing for retirement, moron.
This saga has the potential to be one of Joe's most buffoonish adventures yet. He's trying very hard to keep his chin up and pretend he's on some gallant, character-building adventure, but after one day he's already bitching about his accommodations, and his pay, and having to perform at some gay staff event. Joe hasn't done an honest day's work in decades, and he's in way, way over his bulbous bovine head with this gig. Some fugazi "agency" essentially conned Joe into taking this job, and now he's trapped on some damp leaky tub, half a planet away from his slovenly comfort zone. His eventual collapse is going to be riotously funny.

G

This saga has the potential to be one of Joe's most buffoonish adventures yet. He's trying very hard to keep his chin up and pretend he's on some gallant, character-building adventure, but after one day he's already bitching about his accommodations, and his pay, and having to perform at some gay staff event. Joe hasn't done an honest day's work in decades, and he's in way, way over his bulbous bovine head with this gig. Some fugazi "agency" essentially conned Joe into taking this job, and now he's trapped on some damp leaky tub, half a planet away from his slovenly comfort zone. His eventual collapse is going to be riotously funny.
It's going to be beautiful. He's the opposite of a team player and add to that the fact that he's basically a 65 year old spoiled brat who has to always have his own way (and has a teenage girl's need to post his every thought to social media)..this is going to be a lot of fun to watch. We should start a pool over how long he makes it.