Day 1 - The Mooing begins

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
Haha. Day 1 and he already can't wait for it to be over. Forget trying to get him turfed. Let him see out every last day of this contract.
He is trying to paint it as him sacrificing "going to sea" to support his family when Carol has been footing the bills for years. This is more and ego trip for himself because he was struggling to get gets at TGIFridays and the local Corn Palace. This seems far more glamorous up until he realizes its sucks and starts acting like he is oppressed.

G

He is trying to paint it as him sacrificing "going to sea" to support his family when Carol has been footing the bills for years. This is more and ego trip for himself because he was struggling to get gets at TGIFridays and the local Corn Palace. This seems far more glamorous up until he realizes its sucks and starts acting like he is oppressed.
Also sounds like the guy who booked him gently told him that he'll start on shit money, but that it gets better the more gigs he'll do. He was talking after a couple of years probably, but of course Stupid Joe assumes he'll be getting a 50% bump on the next job.

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
1711482090735.png

Hudson Margera-Hughes

Heyyyy, HELLHOLE ADLsters...
No way he makes it to July

View attachment 190149
I couldn't make it passed the first sentence. Now this nigger is a Navy recruit?! Cocksucker did 6 months peeling potatoes and he carries himself as one of the last of the "bloody hundredth" American Eighth Air Force bomber group! BovineBro is stolen valor on "tour." Hope he runs into this nigga...

Attachments

• shipley-censored-25559e61-7247-4dd3-beee-4a0bca6fda43.jpg
    shipley-censored-25559e61-7247-4dd3-beee-4a0bca6fda43.jpg
    33.4 KB · Views: 21

Hudson Margera-Hughes

Heyyyy, HELLHOLE ADLsters...
How long until the cautious optimism and coping are gone and he's just bitching about how shitty it is? I say 2 weeks of lumpy mattress and he jumps overboard.
🤔... Or the two Central American contracted excursion staff that Bovine brain mumbled "dirty spics" to after they loffed to one another saying "Hackear a un maricón con culo de patas arqueadas disfrazado de The Edge" at his set that no one watched and they use a metal magnetic food tray to crack his mask and drag him down into the ship bilge, do a quick on the spot Cartel dismemberment and flush nigga out through the bilge pumps to a watery grave.

Ant and Dawn never make a single inquiry and just carry on.