• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Daniel Ben Dovid aka Danny Ross aka Anthony's Buttplug HATE THREAD

handsomeblue

Mel BJ quote fulfillster
Forum Clout
Man it feels good to be tall.
HE'S A RODENT!
qujnq96lgov01.jpg
Danny Ross sub pic archives

Mr-Wrinkle-Paws

My name's Henry. And you're here with me now
Forum Clout
He was a comic book/movie fan. Associated wit da show. Fawkin love ya miss ya Kev *sniff*
We went from making fun of retards and such with Nana into Kev show which was Kevin Smith type of serious comic book talk, and we were not having any of it, went after him in chat and calling in show, he didn't make full hour, he was not happy and never was seen again, it was the most satisfying comic book nerd beat down I've ever expirenced

Riccardo Bosi

has janny powers
Forum Clout
We went from making fun of retards and such with Nana into Kev show which was Kevin Smith type of serious comic book talk, and we were not having any of it, went after him in chat and calling in show, he didn't make full hour, he was not happy and never was seen again, it was the most satisfying comic book nerd beat down I've ever expirenced
I had no idea about this, but it's great to hear.

Consensual Rapist

私は爆発的な下痢をしています! ^_^
Forum Clout
View attachment 35490
Faggot is literally stealing our bits. HE'S STILL FUCKING SALTY AND MONITORING THIS THREAD
Come on Danny, make an account and join us in our hatred of Anthony. Take your shots, laugh it off, and have some fun.
We’re going to have a BBQ party when nana kicks the bucket.

Stetten's Long Thumbers

Poot poot poot poot
Forum Clout
Come on Danny, make an account and join us in our hatred of Anthony. Take your shots, laugh it off, and have some fun.
We’re going to have a BBQ party when nana kicks the bucket.
He's gonna do his classic bit, come here groveling with his lizard tail between his cunt, accept defeat and act all humble, then try to hook us using his nose onto some new bullshit podscam endeavor. A few faggots will ballwash because he drops vague dirt on Cumia, then one of us points out how he got his ass beat at Guitar Hero and we start the cycle all over again.

I can't wait.