• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Daniel Ben Dovid aka Danny Ross aka Anthony's Buttplug HATE THREAD

WhereWeAt

Forum Clout
Call me a faggot but I liked Danny on the show. He just did the computer and didn't talk that much. Also it kept Sam from being on the show.
Truth be told, I have very little against the guy. Even the Guitar Hero thing is whatever; the only part that bothered me was Anthony turning off the game to rescue his boyfriend. That's an Anthony problem, not a Danny problem. However, Danny *still* spazzes out when people bring it up. Let it the fuck go.

Danny was right to shit on Po's stupid Saturday show. He brought a small army of criminals into the studio and Danny goofed on them. Po tried to defend his guests because they wore suits, but pictures from that broadcast include suits that Huggy Bear would've though were in poor taste.

Danny's main problem is letting the ball-busting get to him, which leads to a worse onslaught and a meltdown. It's the internet, people talk shit.

LingerLonger

Still spreading the O&A virus
Forum Clout
I want to listen to the guitar hero saga, but the whole premise sounds so fucking dated.

Is there a timestamp for when the clip actually gets good?
When you listen to long clips made by the fans it is best to listen from start to finish without skipping. It tells the entire story. The Guitar Hero saga on the show is part of the larger Anthony and Danny romance between two faggots. The buildup is especially funny because of how confident Danny is and then how much of a complete maniac he behaves after he loses. This was exactly how people who saw him get let go from Sirius and Rockstar said he would behave. Like a bipolar degenerate jew.

Raymond

You will never see my penis
Forum Clout
1649971109438.png

DMAN

SUFFERING FROM DMANIA, PRONE TO DMANIC EPISODES
Forum Clout
Danny was involved in the dumbest low brow personally insulting endeavors I've ever heard of, and then he'd turn around and accuse others of getting too personal. He is also jewish but I repeat myself.

I used to be one of those assholes who defended Danny.. if he wasn't so hateable his legacy should be for making O&A show (bumpers and whatnot) sound more professional. Compared to Sam Roberts (baby boy wrestling music and "pontificating proportions") and Troy Quan (terrible techno fake rock shit) Danny was a better bit writer along with Steve C.

He also lurks these sites to defend himself anonymously then admit it when called out.

Meownaw

I GOT DA HAT NOW!
Forum Clout
Danny was involved in the dumbest low brow personally insulting endeavors I've ever heard of, and then he'd turn around and accuse others of getting too personal. He is also jewish but I repeat myself.

I used to be one of those assholes who defended Danny.. if he wasn't so hateable his legacy should be for making O&A show (bumpers and whatnot) sound more professional. Compared to Sam Roberts (baby boy wrestling music and "pontificating proportions") and Troy Quan (terrible techno fake rock shit) Danny was a better bit writer along with Steve C.

He also lurks these sites to defend himself anonymously then admit it when called out.
Yeah this one he did with Troy isn't terrible at all...

I'd rather listen to Opie complain about management for 4 hours.

DanMullen'sRetardedNephew

Opie Simp
Forum Clout
More whining:

13.png

12.png

Danny, I was a Ron and Fez listener so I only know enough of OnA to get the references around here. Hating you has nothing to do with whatever nonsense you pulled on the OnA show. It was the two-faced self promoting kikery that you pulled on the subreddit that made me hate you. Stop bitching to your three or four real followers on twitter and make an account here. Coward.

Also, you have no fans you dumb fucking heeb. Nobody is intimidated by you. You kike midget.

Forum Clout
Danny always tries to blame the Guitar Hero set-up "Digital Analog! Klotz board delay! durrrRrRhhh!!!". But the other guy was playing the exact same shit wasn't he? It was still a fair & square match and he lost after bragging about how good he was at the game. Then he acted like a huge baby about it. That's why it's still funny 15 years later, stupid.