• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Daniel Ben Dovid aka Danny Ross aka Anthony's Buttplug HATE THREAD

Zeroman

Potential R* Screenshotter
Forum Clout
Daniel, what do you have to lose by replying here? Credibility? You have zero, currently, With anyone associated with O&A. Much less this highly sophisticated group of ne’er do wells who would accept your renouncing the Count. The silly thing is: you’ve already given us so much, and you refuse to go all in. Why? You can’t use the Ol’ “Move on from it, it’s in the past” Bravo Sierra because you’re obviously still interested in what WE say, even after the fact. Come purify yourself in the waters of Lake Minnetonka, because brother, you ain’t got shit else goin’ on.

Lamont & Tonelli

Brevity is... wit.
Forum Clout
A loving cup! A loving cup! Gooble gobble, gooble gobble!
One Of Us GIF - Freaks OneOfUs Accepting - Discover & Share GIFs

LingerLonger

Still spreading the O&A virus
Forum Clout
I seriously don’t fucking get it. The show was top 5 most popular radio shows at one point.
But it created the most sensitive faggots on earth, when the people of the o and a show dies I won’t be sad for you personally, I will be sad that we can’t still make fun of you.
This is because of two reasons. Number one was that the people O&A usually hired in the past were rejected every single time by both Sirius and XM. They would not let O&A hire anyone or decide the programming on their own station. The way that Sirius fired Steve C was by literally eliminating his position from the company entirely so that O&A could not even hire a replacement. They fired the entire executive producer position from the show. Yet Roland literally could just quit and get his job back anytime because of who his father was despite no one even liking him. Roland once complained directly to management that Opie dumped the call of Kristin Bell on the air and cried about it like a total faggot.

Eventually O&A just left all of the hiring to management. And left the hiring of interns to Erock and Sam. So basically everyone hired for the show was some beta male faggot that Sirius corporate approved of. For a while Opie would harass interns like a maniac and cause some of them to quit just to mess with management. A lot of O&A interns literally scrub the internet of their mentions like spamming copyright takedowns of their segments on Youtube. Keep in mind that even Dennis Falcone, the ultimate professional, hated Sirius management and would mess with them just as much as O&A did. Dennis once asked during a mandatory meeting about sexual harassment if not harassing females even applied to interns to dead silence.

If you listen to the show over the years you will notice that a huge amount of interns and producers were not fans of the show at all and barely listened. Erock, Sam, and Steve C, and a few others actually fit in on the show. The rest did not belong and were only good as punching bags. The day that Patrice got into the argument with Danny you could tell that Danny did not really understand the vibe of the show at all. Even more than the Guitar Hero incident.

G

I seriously don’t fucking get it. The show was top 5 most popular radio shows at one point.
But it created the most sensitive faggots on earth, when the people of the o and a show dies I won’t be sad for you personally, I will be sad that we can’t still make fun of you.
Look, (I dont want to hurt Daniel's feelings any more but the truth is the truth)...Sirius, XM, etc like everything allowed to operate in entertainment, are 'outfits'. You have to be connected, ie a freemason, to play.

Danny Ross is just not initiated. Even SteveC finally got in (foundry music alludes to him making past 'candidate' in the masonic degrees) But Danny teh way he got fired and then blacklisted, I am certain he failed some initiation. Nana, Opie, etc are all inside (different and ofcourse, low level degrees).

How much anal from Nana and other humiliation rituals, did you take Danny, trying to 'be part' of the immortals?