Dan Mullen fired from Insight Software. Lawsuit incoming...

Prison Enjoyer

JoeBrotheChildSpitGuzzler

I Am Racist Man Leader of the Digital Ku Klux Klan
i'm trying to will Dan as Phil Collins impersonator in existence

I would cum my pants if he started singing "one more night"
Do you like Phil Collins, funster? I've been a big Genesis fan ever since the release of their 1980 album, Duke. Before that, I really didn't understand any of their work. Too artsy, too intellectual, and I'm quite dumb. It was on Duke where Phil Collins' presence became more apparent. I think Invisible Touch was the group's undisputed masterpiece. It's an epic meditation on intangibility. At the same time, it deepens and enriches the meaning of the preceding three albums. Flavia, quiet while I'm live streaming. Listen to the brilliant ensemble playing of Banks, Collins and Rutherford. You can practically hear every nuance of every instrument....

johnnynoname

I have a face like a shovel
Do you like Phil Collins, funster? I've been a big Genesis fan ever since the release of their 1980 album, Duke. Before that, I really didn't understand any of their work. Too artsy, too intellectual, and I'm quite dumb. It was on Duke where Phil Collins' presence became more apparent. I think Invisible Touch was the group's undisputed masterpiece. It's an epic meditation on intangibility. At the same time, it deepens and enriches the meaning of the preceding three albums. Flavia, quiet while I'm live streaming. Listen to the brilliant ensemble playing of Banks, Collins and Rutherford. You can practically hear every nuance of every instrument....
I don't know if this is Joe-posting

I just think Dan looks kinda like mid 80's phil collins, and would laugh my tits off if he remade (shot for shot) the video for "one more night"

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
Sweet summer, child.
1717839148500.png