• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Dan Mullen fired from Insight Software. Lawsuit incoming...

UnPRePared

For the last time, I am NOT Frank Grimes!
Forum Clout
0c754272fafd46802880a453a5137f3f.jpeg

No child, you will noT mock my piss sTained Teef.

JebJoh

Forum Clout
How could this happen to our glorious leader? I hope he's been stockpiling sinks for a rainy day.

The only thing I hope is that this leads to Flavia's Onlyfans in which she scrubs toilets in the nude for 5 dollars a month to support Dan's jet flying, limousine riding lifestyle.
He can cut costs by moving to Patrick’s neighborhood until sales pick up. He can hold Patrick viewing parties

Mass.gov

Cursed Demons
Forum Clout
Discord J's tell me:
Dan Mullen will never get fired from Insight Software...It's a "Mullen" thing (dat East Coast Irish nepotism)

Forum Clout
Discord J's tell me:
Dan Mullen will never get fired from Insight Software...It's a "Mullen" thing (dat East Coast Irish nepotism)

Dan Mullen could fire her if he really wanted

Racist Google Intern

Please watch the Itchy and Scratchy Friends Hour!
Forum Clout
Discord J's tell me:

We figured this out as soon as it happened, he posted a vacation video not long after he was "fired". He was just leaning into the bit before his trip.

RoTheHo69

if you ban me, you are gay.
Forum Clout
Discord J's tell me:

ye can't catch a downsy leprauchaun

Confused White Kid

Influencer
Forum Clout
Discord J's tell me:

This lady only joined the company in 2020.
Are you suggesting Dan got her the job?

Go to bed, retard.

RoTheHo69

if you ban me, you are gay.
Forum Clout
This lady only joined the company in 2020.
Are you suggesting Dan got her the job?

Go to bed, retard.
I'm suggesting Dan already turbo-power-fucked her mouth and fired her and then rehired her because he felt bad.
Edit: I'm not suggesting it actually sources close to the conversation tell me this is 100% factual.
Edit: Sources close to the conversation are telling me that Dan Mullen likes rape.