• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Cumia house update: Still homeless. Here is his realtor, Robbie Randolph.

Forum Clout
I bet he gambled away his guinea mansion money
I mean, who closes on their ultimate dream home, then immediately flies back to their crappy apartment, on a Friday, no less? You'd assume he'd already have everything packed and boxed up, ready to ship down there as soon as, yet instead he's mincing and prancing around a flight like a child on his very first plane ride.

'THE NIGGER MAN'

Shane Noakes' rabbi raped his 9 year old dick off.
Forum Clout
I mean, who closes on their ultimate dream home, then immediately flies back to their crappy apartment, on a Friday, no less? You'd assume he'd already have everything packed and boxed up, ready to ship down there as soon as, yet instead he's mincing and prancing around a flight like a child on his very first plane ride.
What does he own? Two shirts and a gaming computer? A collection of firearms?

RoSmokedCrack

I was chest-bumped, alroight!
Forum Clout
That's it apparently.

1304.jpg

Forum Clout
"I LOVE it!" lisped Andy Espresso as he arrived at his newly-built dream mansion. "The way the roof points up straight to the sky! And the patio area is to DIE for! OOOOHHH! OUTSIDE KARAOKE!" he excitedly squealed. Removing his shoes, he began to prance on the grass, then began twirling in ecstasy, his second shirt billowing out behind him like a fruity cape. "I'M ANDY ESPRESSO AND I'VE NEVER BEEN BETTER!" he screeched, as the Mexican landscapers looked on in confusion and disgust.