• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Count Cumia Just Joined Nick Fuentes at Cozy TV

Forum Clout
It’s going well.

Attachments

• 389727F9-1E5B-4F80-B560-34E373FF81CB.jpeg
    389727F9-1E5B-4F80-B560-34E373FF81CB.jpeg
    996.2 KB · Views: 131
G

I have a streamer on the cozy.tv platform to sell you guys on maybe fucking with. His name is Matthew Evans but goes by "Beardson Beardly" (yes I'm serious) and he considers himself an "internet comedian" and "ironybro", however he is terribly unfunny and a total loser. He is also about 5'4" per his wife. He lives in Paducah, KY here is his address:
[URL unfurl="true"]https://www.zillow.com/homes/1200-Markham-Ave-Paducah,-KY-42003_rb/226391173_zpid/?mmlb=g,8[/URL]

Other tidbits about this faggot I recall from watching his bullshit streams on 2x because he just sits there with dead air half the time:
  • he orders doordash multiple times per day, including to get coffee in the morning
  • his mother comes over and cleans his house for him because his wife left him this year
  • built his personality around his beard, his wife's new man has a better beard
  • force laughs or rather HYUCK HYUCKS at his own "jokes"
  • recently doxed a donor for calling him a liar in a $1 superchat
  • recently false DMCA'd some other ex-cozy streamer for talking about him and playing a heavily edited clip of the doxing
he's streaming right now if you care to see what a loser this faggot is:
[URL unfurl="true"]https://cozy.tv/beardson/[/URL]

The only redeemable quality about him is he likes some good movies, but he's extremely pretentious about it, so take it how you will.

oh and he was in a Louis Theroux documentary and threw Louis out of his house for asking him if he did a nazi salute, which Matt Evans 100% denies he has ever done....sure thing pal.
louis.png
beardson.png
277366358_1355075968251812_2408120783547528051_n.jpg

I actually watch some of these cozy streamers because they are so unbelievably cringe that there's a lot of free entertainment to be found if you kinda skip around in their replays or watch on 2x. There's a lot of fucking weirdos on this site, some nigger with one arm named "King Knub", Ethan Ralph of course, Nick Fuentes himself is a total fucking basketcase and closeted faggot like our dear Nana.

edit: oh, other beardson stuff i recall from his thread: his childhood friend joined Kiwifarms to dump info on him because he hates him now, his wife and he married out of circumstance after she moved in with him rather than moving back to her home state after getting evicted, she took the car with her and he got a gay red convertible that he refuses to actually name the model of, it's a 20 year old toyota solara he bought from some old woman.

G

I'm confused, isn't cozy TV a channel that shows old reruns? Wtf is this?
cozy.tv is a streaming platform built around the Mexican child leader of the white race, Nick Fuentes, that he had some israeli build for him after being banned from every other streaming site for being an insufferable faggot.

Nick and Nana have a lot in common but Nick was born in a test tube and is extremely mentally unwell as a result of this and his mother doting on him his entire life. For example, he tried to groom another young man, had him move multiple states away and into Chicago to live with him under the guise of giving him a job and then did not follow through on said job. The guy streamed on his site while he dragged him along with the job thing until he felt he shouldnt live with Nick anymore and tried to amicably leave their "movement" they call America First. In response Nick has talked about this guy who move out for 60+ days now, doxed his family and his biggest donor and the donors father because the father had kindly given Nick and the live in guy tickets to a white socks game that he and his son could not attend. Nick openly calls himself a narcissist and he also recently said he pukes whenever he eats and that he only eats fast food. The kid is fucking insane.