• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Congratulations Pat

Uncle Anthony Cumia

Hot tubs, guns and slack jawed brothers
Forum Clout
You know something I'll never have to say, as someone who raised their child? "I met them many times". My kid doesn't have to meet me, loser, she lives with me.
Right. It’s kinda nice waking up in the same house as your children. And getting to share all of life’s events together. Every day I can ask my children how they are and how their day was. And I get to hear about their hopes and dreams. And we go through all of life’s ups and downs together. Piggy has none of that. That’s why he lives an empty and meaningless existence.

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
You know something I'll never have to say, as someone who raised their child? "I met them many times". My kid doesn't have to meet me, loser, she lives with me.
I can’t tell if that weird wording is related to being an autistic mess (like always calling his wife his 2nd wife etc) or he’s such a deranged mess that in his mind hes not a dead beat shit father because he’s “met” his daughter many times. I don’t think I’ve ever heard a parent say they’ve met their daughter many times, something is cracked in his fat head.

Didn’t he once say he has one zoom call a year with her? Is that him “meeting her many times”