• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Congratulations Pat

Ant_It_Fun

Big Time
Forum Clout
Naughty naughty!!

1643216795069.png

G

I did a search on "Patrick S Tomlinson", and that was in the results. The "Patrick J Tomlinson" is an even bigger shithead, apparently.
you might be right
I vaguely remember someone telling a story of pat owing some back rent. Was that PCJ that mentioned it?
[URL unfurl="true"]https://wcca.wicourts.gov/caseDetail.html?caseNo=2006SC012301&countyNo=40&index=0&isAdvanced=true[/URL]

Uncle Anthony Cumia

Hot tubs, guns and slack jawed brothers
Forum Clout
Down here in Coonass land we’d say “Dat dere boy is a lyin pile of gatuh shit”. They say accents fade through generations in metropolitan areas, hilariously enough neither of my parents has a particularly strong Louisiana twang despite both being from Louisiana and in their 60’s, and I have a deep one (admittedly I choose to have one, separates us Coonasses from the Carpetbaggers)

captain_kamala

Calling all simps
Forum Clout
Down here in Coonass land we’d say “Dat dere boy is a lyin pile of gatuh shit”. They say accents fade through generations in metropolitan areas, hilariously enough neither of my parents has a particularly strong Louisiana twang despite both being from Louisiana and in their 60’s, and I have a deep one (admittedly I choose to have one, separates us Coonasses from the Carpetbaggers)
have you ever made a post that wasn't about you being from louisiana? yawn.

Bigsmooth

Fuck Sickos
Forum Clout

Mikekeke

Trouble In Tomlinson Town
Forum Clout
I see a father of the decade trophy in your future
View attachment 21482

I imagine the 'troll' said that he never met his daughter. Going off that assumption, it's easy to see that Patty tries to 'claim' things for himself when he feels slighted. He uses a word even when it doesn't make sense just to 'take it' from somebody else. He texts back somebody he claims is harassing him to reclaim power in a conversation. His entire life and behavior bends to his inferiority complex and his power fantasy reaction to that perceived inferiority.

If true, God be with him, NO BS!!!

Last edited: