• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Congratulations Pat

AntSucks

★ ★ ★ ★ ☆
Forum Clout
If he is to be believed then he saw his daughter up until about two years old.

Screenshot_10.png

Snake

Forum Clout
I think she left before the kid was born, she saw evidence Pat touched another kid and got out of Dodge, before he touched his own.
I'm having nigger brain this morning. I forgot she was still pregnant. But, you can just feel someone is a pedo, and I'm sure Ade knew that. Look at every photo of him, the weird fucking selfies, too fat to be shirtless in public. He looks like he sniffs playground swings.

G

"I will live long enough to shit on his grave if it takes my last breath."

WHAT? What the fuck does that mean? If it takes his last breath to live long enough?

What a complete idiot.
His present breaths are all taken up pretty quickly, like 50 to get up his front stoop, so he better hurry up and get PCJ dead, because at the rate he uses breaths, the last one is closer than he thinks.

G

It’s all here:

[URL unfurl="true"]https://wcca.wicourts.gov/caseDetail.html?caseNo=2011FA000185&countyNo=11&index=0[/URL]

Looks like someone would need to pay $20 and send a copy of an ID to get the whole file. Not sure if they’d include the “proposed parenting plan” that each of them submitted or not but that would be gold.