• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Congratulations Pat

Didn’t abandon daughter
Forum Clout
I see a father of the decade trophy in your future
79417830-3AE2-4608-8F7B-D655600FBA39.png

G

You're welcome, this twitter is fun, because he needs to answer in some form beyond the tough guy text replies, but I'm already blocked. I just can't keep making accounts and stuff, they're forcing me to delete tweets without any real insults. His life is so pointless.

HotDogJoe

Professional leech since 1994. Anyone can do it.
Forum Clout
Then where’s a picture Rick. You took a picture, multiple times with hot sauce, but none of your times with your daughter you allegedly love so much?

That's all the evidence you need that he's lying about this. He 100% would have posted a picture of him with her on Twitter if he had one, but he doesn't.

Also let's not forget when PCJ came to the forum last year, he said that he and Adrienne showed Annabelle pictures of Patrick so she'd know who he was. Why would they need to do that if she'd met him?

He's just lying as always like the fat psychotic fuck that he is.