• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Click this thread to join Cumtown.org or call me a faggot

handsomeblue

Mel BJ quote fulfillster
Forum Clout
I didn't like the cumtown subreddit but the org is a fairly funny place when it's not just ragebait twitter & reddit tranny posts (looking at you NextDoorJimmy) I like gangstalking/schizoposts, stock image bits, Norm weekend update posts, & the daily titty pics.
Everyone there has had a gay experience too it seems. The song parody posts are 99% shit, question posts are usually lame but BonnieMcFarlaneMe2 you're actually pretty good with them. I always upvote OnA content there & users who I know are wacky funsters.

BonnieMcFarlaneMe2

❤️bonnie bonnie bonnie❤️
Forum Clout
I didn't like the cumtown subreddit but the org is a fairly funny place when it's not just ragebait twitter & reddit tranny posts (looking at you NextDoorJimmy) I like gangstalking/schizoposts, stock image bits, Norm weekend update posts, & the daily titty pics.
Everyone there has had a gay experience too it seems. The song parody posts are 99% shit, question posts are usually lame but BonnieMcFarlaneMe2 you're actually pretty good with them. I always upvote OnA content there & users who I know are wacky funsters.
It’s a lot less gay than the sub because they got rid of a lot the histrionic lefties who simped for Amber or did the “my close personal friend Nick Mullen.” Gayest thing I ever saw was “Mike Recine’s wife is the sub’s ultimate bae” but it went into even more gayer detail. It’s amusing but has its annoying moments. They do respect Norm and Mel.

Forum Clout
7f7cea7ca318810ebbbd41cc0e8b14b04949af4dfbc07785efd7e0c59af369da.jpg

TehSamurai

Forum Clout
It’s a lot less gay than the sub because they got rid of a lot the histrionic lefties who simped for Amber or did the “my close personal friend Nick Mullen.” Gayest thing I ever saw was “Mike Recine’s wife is the sub’s ultimate bae” but it went into even more gayer detail. It’s amusing but has its annoying moments. They do respect Norm and Mel.
Reminder that Mike Recine managed to make a story about his wife being raped by an Asian masseur boring.