• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Click this thread to join Cumtown.org or call me a faggot

BonnieMcFarlaneMe2

❤️bonnie bonnie bonnie❤️
Forum Clout
I looked at the DNS records yesterday, and noticed that the country of origin appears to have moved.

Don't know if this change is related to the outage.

The "original" Cumtown was hosted by Digital Ocean in the USA iirc

The current DNS records are in Bulgaria or some shit

I vaguely recall that the DNS records were out of Australia after Marfan sperged out

And you guys may have noticed that the site was really slow after his sperg out. That could be related, if the hosting was also halfway around the world.

So my guess is that they either moved the site somewhere else, or that one of the Aussie members was responsible for hosting and maintenance and just threw in the towel.

I still have my private forum on Reddit that was intended as a "Plan B" but there's only two posts lol
Everything seemed normal last night. What do you think the chances are that perro was Marfan?

BonnieMcFarlaneMe2

❤️bonnie bonnie bonnie❤️
Forum Clout
Perro could’ve been marfan, but why would he nuke it again? This shtick is really getting old
Fujiste official on skanks.net:

Long story short: New admin hosts the site on a small, privacy-forward service, which just went down this morning across the board. Outage will have to be resolved on their end. (And if it isn't, then we'll just need a new host, albeit at least without any data loss this time.) Ten to one, this should be fixed in the next few hours, a day at most.
org Telegram channel is up, check back for live updates from u/Perro: https://t.me/s/cumtowndotorg

and please stop doxxing marfan lol he has nothing to do with this

O-BLOCK NIGGA!

Ask me about my cock size
Forum Clout
I looked at the DNS records yesterday, and noticed that the country of origin appears to have moved.

Don't know if this change is related to the outage.

The "original" Cumtown was hosted by Digital Ocean in the USA iirc

The current DNS records are in Bulgaria or some shit

I vaguely recall that the DNS records were out of Australia after Marfan sperged out

And you guys may have noticed that the site was really slow after his sperg out. That could be related, if the hosting was also halfway around the world.

So my guess is that they either moved the site somewhere else, or that one of the Aussie members was responsible for hosting and maintenance and just threw in the towel.

I still have my private forum on Reddit that was intended as a "Plan B" but there's only two posts lol
Are people just on the discord now?

eggfeller

Franklin Delano Child
Forum Clout
is there some unspoken cyber war on message boards? why are they getting harder to access?
the fags who run it are literally homosexual & mentally unstable, unlike the competent & reliable brothermen who have always kept this ship afloat. one is a shit-eating drama queen nigger & the other is a dog-eating twink rapist. not sending their best!