• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Click this thread to join Cumtown.org or call me a faggot

BonnieMcFarlaneMe2

❤️bonnie bonnie bonnie❤️
Forum Clout
I really just signed up for this nonsense?

I have to be honest. I am shocked and appalled that, according to this very thread, some of our most distinguished members here are moonlighting over there.
Is Cumtown funny? Sometimes. Are they as funny as us? No. NO, OF COURSE NOT. We're the funniest place on the internet. It's on our header. Right?

If I see ANY of you over there for ANY reason other than to shit that place up, so help me, Mel...

I'm not going to threaten you. I'm just going to leave here. Because YES, stupid, you can only belong to one gay, free-speech forum about radio or podcasts. Not multiple. If you're a Pest, you don't maintain memberships at others forums - you shit them up - that's what makes you a Pest.
If you don't shit up the other forums, you're a Dan. And I will not fraternize with a bunch of Dans.

Now, are you faggots Pests or Dans?

I haven't been this disgusted with this place since the "Opie's Cool" horseshit years ago.

Frankly I'm depressed and ashamed.
>joined two months ago
>14 posts
Get fucked

Gay Faggot.

When the frying pan hits just right.
Forum Clout
I really just signed up for this nonsense?

I have to be honest. I am shocked and appalled that, according to this very thread, some of our most distinguished members here are moonlighting over there.
Is Cumtown funny? Sometimes. Are they as funny as us? No. NO, OF COURSE NOT. We're the funniest place on the internet. It's on our header. Right?

If I see ANY of you over there for ANY reason other than to shit that place up, so help me, Mel...

I'm not going to threaten you. I'm just going to leave here. Because YES, stupid, you can only belong to one gay, free-speech forum about radio or podcasts. Not multiple. If you're a Pest, you don't maintain memberships at others forums - you shit them up - that's what makes you a Pest.
If you don't shit up the other forums, you're a Dan. And I will not fraternize with a bunch of Dans.

Now, are you faggots Pests or Dans?

I haven't been this disgusted with this place since the "Opie's Cool" horseshit years ago.

Frankly I'm depressed and ashamed.
I’m close to being as disgusted with these people’s acceptance of CumTown fags, as I am with the fact I didn’t hate Dan sooner. Nowhere will be as funny as here for a long time. Unless CumTown can get Stav to kill himself. Which he seems to be working harder than them at it. Fucking faggots.

Punished Dan Mullen

Calamari Ring Leader
Forum Clout
Omar-Hegazypng.png

Jack_Horner

Forum Clout
I looked at the DNS records yesterday, and noticed that the country of origin appears to have moved.

Don't know if this change is related to the outage.

The "original" Cumtown was hosted by Digital Ocean in the USA iirc

The current DNS records are in Bulgaria or some shit

I vaguely recall that the DNS records were out of Australia after Marfan sperged out

And you guys may have noticed that the site was really slow after his sperg out. That could be related, if the hosting was also halfway around the world.

So my guess is that they either moved the site somewhere else, or that one of the Aussie members was responsible for hosting and maintenance and just threw in the towel.

I still have my private forum on Reddit that was intended as a "Plan B" but there's only two posts lol