• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Click this thread to join Cumtown.org or call me a faggot

G

oh boy, looks like Dan is finding himself a new home.

1668555266067.png

G

I wasted an hour of my life over there just now.
I don’t get the post ironic post post meta culture there but they’re funnier than here
Guess cause their demo skews late 20s-late 30s (whaaay) and here it’s a decade older

This is like when you visit your small town and everyone is fucked up but you have highschool buddies and cumtown is the state school where you party and go to look cool

Rutherford_b_Blaze

Massachusetts State Senator
Forum Clout

BonnieMcFarlaneMe2

❤️bonnie bonnie bonnie❤️
Forum Clout
I always updoot your posts there. I don't post, just lurk. I just started posting here after two years of lurking. (I get nervous)
What’s your username over there? I’ll keep an eye out for you. I wouldn’t be nervous about posting there because there’s so many actual retards that you’ll blend in with the normal people easily.

Rutherford_b_Blaze

Massachusetts State Senator
Forum Clout
What’s your username over there? I’ll keep an eye out for you. I wouldn’t be nervous about posting there because there’s so many actual retards that you’ll blend in with the normal people easily.
Wonderbreadboy. I only have a handful of posts. Not sure why I don't post more. I was pretty prolific on the cumtown sub.