"Civilian" who picked up Rick's chairs reaches out to him on Craigslist to arrange their return (☢️Pig Sperg-out Warning☢️)

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
I think he does truly love the chairs lol. It's something he made that he was extremely proud of and he enjoyed using. He explained to all of the airbnb guests that he built the handmade adirondack chairs out of reclaimed toxic wood. It was something he could look at and feel good about himself. He could've got the same sense of pride out of his daughter, but you can't sit on a daughter.

He also knows he won't be able to make more, which is hilarious. He has gay, impractical vehicles so he has no way of picking up the free pallets that you can find fucking everywhere and getting them home. Actual lumber is expensive and he'd need it delivered. Even I'd he bought chairs he'd need them delivered... So, how's that Mustang that you've based your whole identity around working out for you, retard? Pat needs a Chevy S10. The official truck of lesbians.
He even stayed up late drawing the "blueprints". Even used a ruler like 10 year old.

1715969313821.png

1715969325974.png

TheGhostOfAbeVigoda

Currently dying of shit eating disease.
He even stayed up late drawing the "blueprints". Even used a ruler like 10 year old.

View attachment 199986
View attachment 199987
Lmao so he got plans for the absolute most basic "adirondack" chair you can find off the internet and then drew them out himself for no reason. Kids in highschool woodshop legit make way nicer chairs for their first project. Like real ones that aren't 100% straight cuts with a circular saw. What he built requires zero skill or finesse and literally anybody could do it. The only time I actually draw up plans is if I'm doing something pretty ambitious and the plans don't already exist by the hundreds.

I also love that he refers to a busted up junk skid as "reclaimed pallet lumber".

Last edited:
Lmao so he got plans for the absolute most basic "adirondack" chair you can find off the internet and then drew them out himself for no reason. Kids in highschool woodshop legit make way nicer chairs for their first project. Like real ones that aren't 100% straight cuts with a circular saw. What he built requires zero skill or finesse and literally anybody could do it. The only time I actually draw up plans is if I'm doing something pretty ambitious and the plans don't already exist by the hundreds.

I also love that he refers to a busted up junk skid as "reclaimed pallet lumber".
You think he makes "drawings" before assembling his knock off IKEA styled Airbnb furniture?

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit

He could have watched a video on YouTube about how to do it but he had to draw it out like this is a serious project. You know he said “measure twice, cut once!” Multiple times to Niki while she poured more vodka into her orange juice.

TheGhostOfAbeVigoda

You think he makes "drawings" before assembling his knock off IKEA styled Airbnb furniture?
I'm shocked he doesn't and post them to claim they were "handmade". I never saw his "blueprints" for the chairs before. That's so profoundly fucking retarded and unnecessary. "I designed these horrible, spine-ruining chairs myself, child."

TheGhostOfAbeVigoda

He could have watched a video on YouTube about how to do it but he had to draw it out like this is a serious project. You know he said “measure twice, cut once!” Multiple times to Niki while she poured more vodka into her orange juice.
A guy I follow on YouTube made the exact same kind of chair like a day after Patrick finished his. It makes me wonder if the guy's a poster/lurker. Except he made his out of nice, safe wood and it took him about 15 minutes start to finish.