Can we Feed Missy Yet?

Jims_Maroon_Pants

Joe's Filipino Supervisor
Understand Nanas mindset with this. Nana thinks offering Opie a show and a reunion was the equivalent of what Opie wanted - “Lets have a beer and hash shit out”. Opie said no because thats not that. Cumia is incapable of understanding personal relationships and how they operate. So of course he would see offering Opie a job and being his boss as the same as working out 20 years of resentments.
Opie did the right thing. He hated when Ant would have his girls in studio and on his lap. Can you imagine having missy or Dani hovering in the studio while opie is trying to work? I'm certain that was a big factor

I don't think she is though. I wouldn't be surprised at all if she was just spouting all this religious shite solely on social media for attention. Also I guarantee this whole religious persona she's adopted is because she watched some youtube video of some other dumb cunt one night who was saying modern women need to get back in touch with Christ. And now this retard wants to spread that message to other woman while literally being an unemployed useless nothing who's shacked up with a pedophile.
It’s parroting the Nick Fuentes talking points. She realizes she’s aging out of Nana’s foster care. She’s 35, that’s already long in the tooth for our Nan.

Working on it. Sent an email to Stop Antisemitism on X. Hopefully they and their 300k followers can have a word.

IMG_8390.jpeg

IMG_8391.jpeg

There's a good chance Brother Slow hates this turtle faced prostitute. She manipulated her way into Nana's life, got him to cheat on the high school kid with her, trashed and burglarized Nana's McMansion, got arrested for it, maneuvered her way back into his life after he broke Dani Brand's bones, and now she's been helping enable Nana's extremely bad decision making with money, his "network", his alcoholism, and his obviously impulsive, drunken decision to move to South Carolina, and further isolating him from his family and friends.

Once Nana kicks the bucket it's going to be ugly between this prostitute and his family, at least with Brother Slow.

Sue Lightning

Balconyster
I don’t know why but I have quickly developed a deep hatred for this cum dumpster. I loathe her with a new intensity that I haven’t felt in a long time. I feel for her what I suspect the Pat posters feel for him.
Yep, because Ant (and by extension Missy) are just right wing versions of Pat. Outspoken yet ignorant fucking retards who say crazy shit in public forums with impunity. And every crazy thing they say is with the upmost confidence like they can’t even comprehend what they’re saying could be wrong.

There's a good chance Brother Slow hates this turtle faced prostitute. She manipulated her way into Nana's life, got him to cheat on the high school kid with her, trashed and burglarized Nana's McMansion, got arrested for it, maneuvered her way back into his life after he broke Dani Brand's bones, and now she's been helping enable Nana's extremely bad decision making with money, his "network", his alcoholism, and his obviously impulsive, drunken decision to move to South Carolina, and further isolating him from his family and friends.

Once Nana kicks the bucket it's going to be ugly between this prostitute and his family, at least with Brother Slow.
He’d still be getting his allowance if Nana didn’t have to subsidize that middling man bodied 4.

Jims_Maroon_Pants

Joe's Filipino Supervisor
Yep, because Ant (and by extension Missy) are just right wing versions of Pat. Outspoken yet ignorant fucking retards who say crazy shit in public forums with impunity. And every crazy thing they say is with the upmost confidence like they can’t even comprehend what they’re saying could be wrong.
Do you think she will take full responsibility for her actions if she ends up getting fired?

Sue Lightning

Balconyster
I think the thing that bothers me about Missy is that, sure, every other woman in Nanas life was in it for the money hoping he’d die. But they were also to some degree victims. You don’t sleep with the count as a teenager and come out mentally unscathed…or physically, if you’re Dani.

Theres something genuinely evil about Missy and I can’t put my finger on it. It’s not even like theres this facade of a relationship like with the previous ones. It is on its face a superficial relationship where she is waiting for him to die to not only drain his remaining money, but literally fight with his family to do so. Like the type of conning where Ant purposefully puts money away for Joe and Dawn and when they go to take it out they find out Missy liquidated the whole thing.

The fact that she openly aligns herself with nazism is not a good thing either. Previous girlfriends of Cumia strayed from his politics or if they aligned with him did so to please him (Jamie pull up that photo of one of his whores in the nazi outfit). Missy’s opinions are genuine no matter how ignorant they are. The reason why I say this makes her more evil is not because “Nazi = Bad” (thats a separate argument) but because I think shes more real about being a white supremacist than Nana is. What does that mean? That means when Nana goes off on another boomer level conservative boot licking rant she just smirks and nods her head, thinking “This fucking old fool thinks he’s so smart. So right wing. But he’s just a dumb old boomer. A dumb old boomer who i’m more educated than.” She absolutely thinks Nana is a fucking retard and not right wing ENOUGH.

Just some legitimately devilish shit going on here.