Anthony's Lime Rickey

Anthony Cumia is a Pedophile
IMG_4928.jpeg
IMG_4927.jpeg
IMG_4925.jpeg
IMG_4926.jpeg

Sue Lightning

Balconyster
Lol looks like old sissy Nana has been pillowtalking to his gurrrl. “Opies a fuckin cunt! You wouldn’t believe what he said to me! Oh girlll he wouldn’t even take a show on my network!”

I’m right again. Someone can go find my comments. I said one of the reasons Opie never took a job at the Compound is because Anthony would look at it as “Oh you were the boss huh? Now i’m YOUR boss, lets see how you like it!” This confirms it. Missy and thus by extension Ant thought they were doing OPIE a favor by not only giving him his own show but having him beholden to a joint show (Ok i’ll let you have your own show but you gotta do one with me Opie!! It’s what the fans want!!!)

Of course as we all know it’s Anthony who needs Opie. Which is why he not only offered to reunite but give him his own show. No way Opie didn’t ask to be paid for both, which Nana meekly agreed to because, being Italian, he’s a fucking retard with money.

Sue Lightning

Balconyster
Heres some good quotes for you Missy.

Matthew 6:24 “No one can serve two masters. Either you will hate the one and love the other, or you will be devoted to the one and despise the other. You cannot serve both God and money.”

Matthew 18:6 “But whoso shall offend one of these little ones which believe in me, it were better for him that a millstone were hanged about his neck, and that he were drowned in the depth of the sea.”

Deuteronomy 22:5 “There shall not be an article (keli) of a man upon a woman, and a man shall not put on a wrapper of (simlat) a woman, because everyone doing (who does) these (things) is an abomination of (unto) the Lord your God.”

Hebrews 13:4 “Let marriage be held in honor among all, and let the marriage bed be undefiled, for God will judge the sexually immoral and adulterous.”

Sue Lightning

Balconyster
Anthony: "Opie sucks. Fuck Opie. He was never funny and I never liked him. But please Opie do a show with me please please please."
Understand Nanas mindset with this. Nana thinks offering Opie a show and a reunion was the equivalent of what Opie wanted - “Lets have a beer and hash shit out”. Opie said no because thats not that. Cumia is incapable of understanding personal relationships and how they operate. So of course he would see offering Opie a job and being his boss as the same as working out 20 years of resentments.

Anthony: "Opie sucks. Fuck Opie. He was never funny and I never liked him. But please Opie do a show with me please please please."

It really does go to show the desperation of Compound to even offer Opie anything at all.

There will never be any reunion. There is approximately zero media interest in either party. There is no broadcasting company that is going to be interested in hiring them. Opie has less interest than first time YouTube video game streamers and Anthony is simply untouchable from all the race drama. The only way this would happen would be privately, and the money would be minimal at best. If this ever happens, things are very desperate for both parties, and the fact that Opie is even floating this speaks volumes.

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
Her "good morning. go to mass" thing is every bit as annoying and obnoxious as anything the fat sci fi writer does. This bitch has become unbelievably hateable recently.
Its so annoying that she just starts to go to church and now acts all high and mighty about it. Its Pat levels of reading a couple articles and acting like an expert. She definitely hasnt read the part about "not judging people" and being humble.

Sue Lightning

Balconyster
It really does go to show the desperation of Compound to even offer Opie anything at all.

There will never be any reunion. There is approximately zero media interest in either party. There is no broadcasting company that is going to be interested in hiring them. Opie has less interest than first time YouTube video game streamers and Anthony is simply untouchable from all the race drama. The only way this would happen would be privately, and the money would be minimal at best. If this ever happens, things are very desperate for both parties, and the fact that Opie is even floating this speaks volumes.
Imagine for a second the Opie show on Compound Media back in like 2018-19. There is no reality where the show functions. He takes any calls and it’s just Ants fans calling him a talentless retard. The proposed reunion show in this time frame would also NOT be O&A. It would be A&O. Imagine Anthony as the setting up funny lines guy basically interviewing Opie, or having him sit there contributing nothing like Landau or Artie.

Anthony's Lime Rickey

Heres some good quotes for you Missy.

Matthew 6:24 “No one can serve two masters. Either you will hate the one and love the other, or you will be devoted to the one and despise the other. You cannot serve both God and money.”

Matthew 18:6 “But whoso shall offend one of these little ones which believe in me, it were better for him that a millstone were hanged about his neck, and that he were drowned in the depth of the sea.”

Deuteronomy 22:5 “There shall not be an article (keli) of a man upon a woman, and a man shall not put on a wrapper of (simlat) a woman, because everyone doing (who does) these (things) is an abomination of (unto) the Lord your God.”

Hebrews 13:4 “Let marriage be held in honor among all, and let the marriage bed be undefiled, for God will judge the sexually immoral and adulterous.”
You’ve done a great service Sue, praise be.

The Talking Dead

I'm close to death! Hahahaha hooooooly shit!!
Its so annoying that she just starts to go to church and now acts all high and mighty about it.

I don't think she is though. I wouldn't be surprised at all if she was just spouting all this religious shite solely on social media for attention. Also I guarantee this whole religious persona she's adopted is because she watched some youtube video of some other dumb cunt one night who was saying modern women need to get back in touch with Christ. And now this retard wants to spread that message to other woman while literally being an unemployed useless nothing who's shacked up with a pedophile.

Anthony's Lime Rickey

I don't think she is though. I wouldn't be surprised at all if she was just spouting all this religious shite solely on social media for attention. Also I guarantee this whole religious persona she's adopted is because she watched some youtube video of some other dumb cunt one night who was saying modern women need to get back in touch with Christ. And now this retard wants to spread that message to other woman while literally being an unemployed useless nothing who's shacked up with a pedophile.
Love her hypocrisy with shaking up with a pedophile and deep down Jew lover in Nana. Wait until she finds out Jesus was most likely a dirty sand nigger