• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Breaking: Pig announces that Rahul Kumar's cousin has been arrested for cyberstalking

Harry Powell

Bruce is more helpful to Defendants than Plaintiff
Forum Clout
I’m surprised this Brian guy doesn’t brag he’s “retired” like Shane does. I guess only a real delusional idiot like Shane would ever think to do that.
View attachment 188061
View attachment 188062
View attachment 188063
View attachment 188064
He actually brought up FDR!

So he’s lying about narcolepsy. Nigga probably has “excessive daytime sleepiness” and ADHD and wants disability for it.

Wonder if he would be upset if that post was archived and if he found out some rascals at Kiwifarms were reporting him for SSDI fraud.

Harry Powell

Bruce is more helpful to Defendants than Plaintiff
Forum Clout

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
So he’s lying about narcolepsy. Nigga probably has “excessive daytime sleepiness” and ADHD and wants disability for it.

Wonder if he would be upset if that post was archived and if he found out some rascals at Kiwifarms were reporting him for SSDI fraud.
It sounds like he is from how he’s able to fight for that for years yet can’t do anything outside of 4 hours of work. Fucking bum that wants to doctor shop until someone let him be a leech on society. He gets sleepy but then also has trouble sleeping and prefers to lay in bed all day.

MasterPosHonor

🎵👏 Luminencz front 👏 Luminencz front 👏🎵
Forum Clout
WHO THE FUCK IS THIS GUY TALKING TO?

IMG-2174.jpg

I guess he got tuckered out and went down for a nap before any self reflection had a chance to creep in. Poor li'l feller, so tired from all that complaining.

chewtoycock

$200 worth of dead meat
Forum Clout
Yeah, your disability is you're sleepy and lazy, cry more about it. If there’s any evidence this guy is "weird about kids" then I place him lower than paul since he at least works.

By the way, I had a coworker who was a diagnosed narcoleptic and it meant he basically couldn't be fired even though he would doze off operating heavy machinery and sucked at his job when he was awake. There’s no excuse for this faggot to be on disability when a warehouse job would fulfill all his wildest dreams even at 4 hours a day.

EraGodless

Forum Clout
Of course he’s “retired” when he was trying to get on disability for two years because he’s a lazy bum. Just like Shane!

Didn’t Shane’s LinkedIn say he’s “doing his own thing now” (being a fat leech on disability)
Tbf, if he has SSDI, he actually worked at some point. Not sure how many credits he accrued, but he did manage to work for someone until he needed to take naptime.

G

Doesn’t everybody have that thing where you start to doze off then startle yourself awake? I’ve done it thousands of times. Maybe I need to start sucking off Uncle Sam’s titty.
I may be misremembering but didn't Einstein or Benjamin Franklin popularize this concept? Like taking a nap with keys in your hand to wake yourself up when they fall... This actually does work, it's great advice.

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
Tbf, if he has SSDI, he actually worked at some point. Not sure how many credits he accrued, but he did manage to work for someone until he needed to take naptime.
Well he is 60, I would assume he had a low level for at least most of that time. He says he went to college but he might have got a loser degree.