• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Breaking: Pig announces that Rahul Kumar's cousin has been arrested for cyberstalking

RickReternal

I hope people Ouija you tweets after your dead
Forum Clout
Essentially the guy committed identity theft and actual, physical stalking intended to terrorize his victims. It's unclear whether the victims engaged with him every single day, filed frivolous lawsuits against him, and committed crimes against themselves hoping to pin it on him.

View attachment 187824
Oh okay, I read it as he checked in as them. He was showing up places. Absolutely different.

RoTheHo69

if you ban me, you are gay.
Forum Clout
I guess he sees one stupid dothead is the same as another and petty things like names, due process or personal responsibility are merely minutia standing in the way of a justice for which every Indian in NJ should pay the price because a ginzaloon from NJ has been lawfully protesting him. Makes sense...

N

NIGGER_ANNIHILATOR_1488

due process or personal responsibility are merely minutia standing in the way of a justice
This is what all of these low IQ faggots think. Even though Quasi had checkmated him early on, Rick thought he could convince the judge to throw out the law if he committed crimes against himself and really drove home the harassment angle. He thinks that when decisions go to appeals/supreme court, judges are changing the laws based on their discretion.

Forum Clout

Lard Glug

Lard Glug contains neither lard nor glug.
Forum Clout

Attachments

• IMG_1863.jpeg
    IMG_1863.jpeg
    50.6 KB · Views: 8

Ladynyahh

The Hasidic Homeboy
Forum Clout

EraGodless

Forum Clout
Brian is deranged. He lives with his mom and posts about her like he's in the movie Psycho. "Mother and I settled down to a nice dinner of borscht. Later we will play dominos"

His invisible illness is narcolepsy and he's trying collect sdi because of it. He's a retard, so I think his first 2 claims were denied. The denial letters said "Wake up, faggot"
They should just tell him to take Quillichew or Modafinil and stay awake, loser. I work with a couple of adults with disabilities who have narcolepsy. They take their meds and they're generally fine. They're also required to stay awake at their day habilitation places that they're at M-F from 8am-4pm. If they can manage, that Brian queer can get a job.

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
They should just tell him to take Quillichew or Modafinil and stay awake, loser. I work with a couple of adults with disabilities who have narcolepsy. They take their meds and they're generally fine. They're also required to stay awake at their day habilitation places that they're at M-F from 8am-4pm. If they can manage, that Brian queer can get a job.
I was going to make a post on Brian, he gives a strong uncle Paul vibe with how pathetic he is, I think he’s 60 and seems to live with his mother while on disability. Classic Pat Pack member.
IMG_2483.jpeg

IMG_2484.jpeg

IMG_2485.jpeg

Harry Powell

Bruce is more helpful to Defendants than Plaintiff
Forum Clout
Brian is deranged. He lives with his mom and posts about her like he's in the movie Psycho. "Mother and I settled down to a nice dinner of borscht. Later we will play dominos"

His invisible illness is narcolepsy and he's trying collect sdi because of it. He's a retard, so I think his first 2 claims were denied. The denial letters said "Wake up, faggot"

I have very mild narcolepsy. It basically just means you’re a sleepy faggot. You take the same kind of sleep test that you would for sleep apnea for it. You can get pharmaceutical GHB prescribed if you get the diagnosis, but it literally is exactly the same as illicit GHB, there was no perceptible difference to me which was disappointing.

Harry Powell

Bruce is more helpful to Defendants than Plaintiff
Forum Clout