• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Breaking: Pig announces that Rahul Kumar's cousin has been arrested for cyberstalking

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
I have very mild narcolepsy. It basically just means you’re a sleepy faggot. You take the same kind of sleep test that you would for sleep apnea for it. You can get pharmaceutical GHB prescribed if you get the diagnosis, but it literally is exactly the same as illicit GHB, there was no perceptible difference to me which was disappointing.
A cousin of mine has a mild case of it and he’s been an auto mechanic for decades. Brian here is a huge creepy faggot trying to find the slightest thing to claim disability so they can “write” even though they just tweet all day.

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
Holy shit, WHO CARES?! Why would you ever post this? Also you can’t carry two gallons of water?

Serious Uncle Paul shit going on here. Really makes me appreciate my own life.
Yeah I didn’t screen grab more because it’s all the same pathetic WHO CARES type shit. He posts what he’s going to eat for dinner - well, if he’s hungry which is another thing to complain about. Someone pointed out before but there’s a lot mom tweets - and holy shit are they pathetic
IMG_2489.jpeg

IMG_2490.jpeg

IMG_2491.jpeg

IMG_2492.jpeg

IMG_2493.jpeg

IMG_2494.jpeg

Him and Uncle Paul could be best friends and bond over how much they complain about everything

Harry Powell

Bruce is more helpful to Defendants than Plaintiff
Forum Clout
Yeah I didn’t screen grab more because it’s all the same pathetic WHO CARES type shit. He posts what he’s going to eat for dinner - well, if he’s hungry which is another thing to complain about. Someone pointed out before but there’s a lot mom tweets - and holy shit are they pathetic
View attachment 188040
View attachment 188041
View attachment 188042
View attachment 188043
View attachment 188044
View attachment 188045
Him and Uncle Paul could be best friends and bond over how much they complain about everything

That is completely insane. I cannot imagine this pathetic of a life but to then post all that inanity? For WHO? Two pity likes at most?!

And complaining about what you’re going to eat because your mom has leftovers? In middle age?!

Sue Lightning

<-- Never heard of Spankbang
Forum Clout
That is completely insane. I cannot imagine this pathetic of a life but to then post all that inanity? For WHO? Two pity likes at most?!

And complaining about what you’re going to eat because your mom has leftovers? In middle age?!
A good test to how much what you’re saying matters, picture this guy texting a friend this information. How would they respond? Would they care? Would it form a conversation? The answer is no. It’s all utterly worthless. He must realize this on some level which is why he chooses to tweet them into the abyss.

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout

I can’t wait for his mom to be on her death bed so she can finally tell him he’s a pathetic faggot and she’s embarrassed to have raised such a bitch of a son.

It’s amazing how so many in the Pat pack are all alike.

Harry Powell

Bruce is more helpful to Defendants than Plaintiff
Forum Clout
Holy shit is this guy a lazy bum
View attachment 188049
View attachment 188050
View attachment 188051
He’s got lots of energy to fight for disability but he can’t work. Hate these fawkin leeches.
I see it all the fucking time at work.

I just had a guy in yesterday bitching about his treatment and complaining about how he can only afford to pay $50 a month because he’s on disability, woe is me. His fucking wife spent $31k on a high end treatment that has cheap alternatives. For every innocent family with a Down syndrome child that needs benefits there are 10 lazy bums that just want to check out on any kind of effort in life.

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
I see it all the fucking time at work.

I just had a guy in yesterday bitching about his treatment and complaining about how he can only afford to pay $50 a month because he’s on disability, woe is me. His fucking wife spent $31k on a high end treatment that has cheap alternatives. For every innocent family with a Down syndrome child that needs benefits there are 10 lazy bums that just want to check out on any kind of effort in life.
I’m surprised this Brian guy doesn’t brag he’s “retired” like Shane does. I guess only a real delusional idiot like Shane would ever think to do that.
IMG_2504.jpeg

IMG_2505.jpeg

IMG_2506.jpeg

IMG_2507.jpeg

He actually brought up FDR!

Uncle J’s Sink Emporium

Enjoy prison, Y’munkoke
Forum Clout

Prison Enjoyer

Forum Clout
In a just society, people like Brian would be [redacted]. All they do is take, take, take, and complain. Parasitic pathetic worms. Just [redact] them and be done with it, it's for their and society's good. Some Austrian fella proposed such an idea like this last century and the Js got real uppity over it.

He definitely deserves a kiwi thread. Those fags will love him just like they did Nokes.

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
In a just society, people like Brian would be [redacted]. All they do is take, take, take, and complain. Parasitic pathetic worms. Just [redact] them and be done with it, it's for their and society's good. Some Austrian fella proposed such an idea like this last century and the Js got real uppity over it.

He definitely deserves a kiwi thread. Those fags will love him just like they did Nokes.
I agree, we really find them some great cows to laugh at

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
Went right to the end of the thread and within 3 pages of course some lazy retard on disability has drawn our ire for trying to act hard online in compensation for a shit life wasted.
In my life I don’t think I’ve really known more than 1 or 2 people on disability and they were deserving of it - actually serious physical problems. Just through the Pat Pack I’m shocked at how many of these able bodied types are laying around on welfare and NOT ashamed. These types also believe they are superior to others and think they know what is best for the country. How these types don’t kill themselves out of shame for being such a failure in life is beyond me.

chewtoycock

$200 worth of dead meat
Forum Clout
Holy shit, WHO CARES?! Why would you ever post this? Also you can’t carry two gallons of water?

Serious Uncle Paul shit going on here. Really makes me appreciate my own life.
Lol seriously, imagine bragging at 60 that mommy let you eat ice cream for dinner. This faggot wears diapers and it has nothing to do with his "disability." Though I guess diapers are based and redpilled around here, so whatever diapers are cringe and gay are definitely the ones he uses.