• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

BREAKING: Jackie Singh is losing visitation rights to see her oldest daughter

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
The last refuge of the minority or female scumbag is to claim it's because they are a victims of bigots. They can't argue against our facts, so make emotional appeals.
Her twink husband has also done this - when we would call her out for making serious clams / accusations with zero evidence that little fruit would claim it’s because we hate her skin color.

I’ve said it before but I would hate her and ooga if they were white.

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
Now she’s going after the Badger
IMG_3216.jpeg

“Open admission of crime” but also “THEY KEEP GETTING AWAY WITH IT!” Because nobody has one anything illegal, Jackie. They have zero self-awareness that they’re crying about “attacks” on Jackie (court / legal documents that make her look bad) yet she attacks many without any evidence other than “I know what I’m doing”

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
Forum Clout
Her whole thing “yeah I’m a huge piece of shit that courts have ruled im an awful mother and I owe over 100k to various credit card companies but anyone using that against me is just projecting!”
Aside from the drug use speculation from her manic false accusations. You cant call defamation when you have documents that back up those claims that hold up in court.

Honey Badger

My father has no penis
Forum Clout
Her whole thing “yeah I’m a huge piece of shit that courts have ruled im an awful mother and I owe over 100k to various credit card companies but anyone using that against me is just projecting!”
Projecting what exactly? It’s such an absurdly unique scenario to be a woman losing custody of a child to the non-biological father. None of your protestors can relate to that, you Paki

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
Projecting what exactly? It’s such an absurdly unique scenario to be a woman losing custody of a child to the non-biological father. None of your protestors can relate to that, you Paki
People like her just use the same couple terms all day when she’s called out for being a piece of shit - gaslighting, projecting, bad actors, psyc op, etc and don’t even know what there’s terms means - they just heard other stupid people using them who were trying to sound smart.

Forum Clout
She says she has ADHD, seems concerned about adderall supply for people with ADHD. It would hold up in court to assume she could possibly be abusing these meds.

View attachment 202757View attachment 202762
What if I told you Jackie was pushing to get her oldest daughter diagnosed with ADHD (kid doesn't have it) in order to get more Adderall and speed to abuse recreationally?

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
She is trying to bait the trolls into roasting her kids.
This is it - of course we don’t care about what her dumb kids look like - were more concerned with how she likes to judge others while being a shit mother because she’s too busy tweeting all day. She really calls it “pro bono” work because “unemployed bum” doesn’t sound good.

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
She’s such a scumbag posting videos of her kids while claiming she is under attack from terrorists and criminals. No wonder she has lost all visitation rights as well as guardianship of one of her children already.
She will soon spin it as her “dangerous and important work” (of tweeting nonsense all day while being unemployed) is the reason she lost custody because that is the price she had to pay to fight for OUR freedoms. That psycho lunatic HiFi says something similar when you bring up his social media addiction is why his wife left, has restraining order, and why he can’t see his kids. He believes destroying his family was worth it because he’s a PATRIOT and we’re all Nazi traitors.

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
This was a good one
IMG_3220.jpeg

This is some wacko that retweets known crazy person Jim Stewartson so she’s not too bright.
IMG_3221.jpeg

Ignorant? Those are all included in court documents.
IMG_3222.jpeg

I love that they claim anyone that calls them out for their shit behavior while they do nothing but attack people are just “jealous” - I’m surprised they didn’t go for the old “you’re projecting!”