BREAKING: Jackie Singh is losing visitation rights to see her oldest daughter

RoTheHo69

if you ban me, you are gay.
Jackie just quote posted then reposted the same quote post a minute later. Seems like manic behavior to me.

Anyhow, seems like Katie Herzog is part of the conspiracy against Jackie, too. Journalism that talks about Jackie’s past/points out Jackie’s lies = smear campaign, I guess.

View attachment 203360
All I picked out of that was something about brown smears? omg grody...

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
1717453285483.png
1717453301870.png
1717453312926.png
1717453327408.png

RickReternal

I hope people Ouija you tweets after your dead

Slackjawed Cow

" spew disinformation" when there is a legal document provided as proof. Just shows these idiots will ignore facts just because its about someone they like. If that information was about some republican they would bring it up for years, every time they are mentioned.

Really, really hate Pat’s stuffy, huffy faggot tone in that last reply. Man, he sucks. Maybe it means something that Jackie is deigning to interact with protestors but then again she’s in a “mercurial” frame of mind. @Rodeo Clown you should take a poke at her. She’s been ignoring you for a while but maybe this is your opening.
I did, I was Jack Singh, Pat gave me a bunch of prisonings but the streetshitter ignored me.

Black Pat

Whacky nigster
Last edited:

Jenna

This user has been banned

TorqueWheeler

An enormous amount of muscle.
View attachment 203550
View attachment 203552
Bernard Murphy is very worried that he's about to be deported from the Philippines because a mentally ill drug addict with a history of making false accusations against people and owes $100k to the IRS whined to the government
Her most annoying thing is claiming everyone is scared as if we're holding emergency board meetings and she has a mole on the inside.

Slackjawed Cow

Her most annoying thing is claiming everyone is scared as if we're holding emergency board meetings and she has a mole on the inside.
Nobody takes her seriously and she hates it. Its hilarious that all her panic tweets are just her typing from a bungalow somewhere in puerto rico while she pretends to be making a difference in the government. Meanwhile her massive debt and lack of parental visitation gets exposed. She is a shitbag like everyone else.

TorqueWheeler

An enormous amount of muscle.
Nobody takes her seriously and she hates it. Its hilarious that all her panic tweets are just her typing from a bungalow somewhere in puerto rico while she pretends to be making a difference in the government. Meanwhile her massive debt and lack of parental visitation gets exposed. She is a shitbag like everyone else.
Inside and skinside.