BREAKING: Jackie Singh is losing visitation rights to see her oldest daughter

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
28021f1c-ae78-4870-91ce-fc74849a29d5_text.gif

Martin

Thinks sucking cock is legal
Wow. Just got caught up on this.
Speaking as a Father who obtained primary custody of my 2 children 4 years after my divorce, I can say her unhinged excuses, and refusal to take any personal responsibility are 100% on point for a mother who lost custody due to her own poor decisions. She sounds so much like my bat-shit crazy ex-wife. My ex regularly tries to tell my kids that I somehow bamboozled the courts into taking them away from her, when in reality the entire series of events that led to me taking primary custody was the result of her own terrible decisions, and the only one who is to blame is her. I live in California. It is ridiculously hard for the father to obtain primary custody here, even with the best attorneys. This is true with most states, and I can tell you, that the only way it happens is if the mother fucks up on a colossal scale. My ex practically gift-wrapped and delivered custody to me with her terrible judgment, yet she still tells everyone that I "used the courts to carry about my continued abuse of her" GTFOH Jackie. Almost any parent who has been through a divorce knows you're full of shit.

Black Pat

Whacky nigster
Wow. Just got caught up on this.
Speaking as a Father who obtained primary custody of my 2 children 4 years after my divorce, I can say her unhinged excuses, and refusal to take any personal responsibility are 100% on point for a mother who lost custody due to her own poor decisions. She sounds so much like my bat-shit crazy ex-wife. My ex regularly tries to tell my kids that I somehow bamboozled the courts into taking them away from her, when in reality the entire series of events that led to me taking primary custody was the result of her own terrible decisions, and the only one who is to blame is her. I live in California. It is ridiculously hard for the father to obtain primary custody here, even with the best attorneys. This is true with most states, and I can tell you, that the only way it happens is if the mother fucks up on a colossal scale. My ex practically gift-wrapped and delivered custody to me with her terrible judgment, yet she still tells everyone that I "used the courts to carry about my continued abuse of her" GTFOH Jackie. Almost any parent who has been through a divorce knows you're full of shit.
Exactly. It NEVER happens unless there is conclusive proof of drug abuse, prostitution, neglect, and/or extreme violence. GNAAckie thinks she can use this to bolster her victimhood brand when in reality she is just exposing herself as a horrible parent and a horrible person. She lost custody to a man who isn't even the biological father.... LOL

FranksWirecutters

Glow nigger. Got any of those IPs for me?
Exactly. It NEVER happens unless there is conclusive proof of drug abuse, prostitution, neglect, and/or extreme violence. GNAAckie thinks she can use this to bolster her victimhood brand when in reality she is just exposing herself as a horrible parent and a horrible person. She lost custody to a man who isn't even the biological father.... LOL
So you're saying Heidi Hildeman (sister of Eric Hildeman) would probably never get custody if she had kids because she's a convicted prostitute?

Also this made me laugh because it fits.

1000009044.jpg

Martin

Thinks sucking cock is legal
With my ex-wife it was after her boyfriend/baby daddy got arrested for domestic violence. She had already voluntarily let my oldest come live with me a year before that, because they couldn't stand living with her. I filed the ex-parte while my youngest staying at my home during my designated parenting time, and I was given primary custody. Since she was dependent on him as her and her baby's meal ticket, she couldn't kick him out or fight the ex-parte. Getting a court to take them from me without throwing him out is never going to happen. I wouldn't be surprised if something similar is going on with Jackingbutlegal.

SFWA liaison

Heidi Hildeman customer
GNAAckie thinks she can use this to bolster her victimhood brand when in reality she is just exposing herself as a horrible parent
100%, she already used the "parental alienation" card tacitly admitting that the kid herself has said things (to the court or doctors) that make her look bad. Also planting the seed to justify when the kid turns 18 and we don't see her going to Puerto RIco no more.

Never forget Eric Hildeman and Nikki Robinson are enablers of this beast.

TorqueWheeler

An enormous amount of muscle.
"This man has been swatted 47 times for making a joke about Norm Macdonald"

Pure retardation
You know what annoys me most about those articles lately? The fact they keep saying he made "a joke" about Norm. There was no joke involved: he was just transparently virtue signaling the latest hot liberal faggot subject du jour. Call it what it was, faggots.

• Deleted by SFWA liaison
Show…

Jenna

This user has been banned
Does the FBI even have authority over a child custody issue in the courts?

The deus ex machina way people like Pat/Jackie view law enforcement is adorable. Oh yeah judge, you want to take my visitation rights away? I'm calling the FBI to have you arrested! Enjoy prison.

Udders

Great food
Jackie just quote posted then reposted the same quote post a minute later. Seems like manic behavior to me.

Anyhow, seems like Katie Herzog is part of the conspiracy against Jackie, too. Journalism that talks about Jackie’s past/points out Jackie’s lies = smear campaign, I guess.

View attachment 203360
It's like some sort of weird funhouse mirror effect.